JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok..maybe I should have rephrased that.

Easy accessible water. Water is easy...well depending on the circumstances...to find and treat. But I was mostly thinking of a more largely scale. 100's of 1000's of people going for the same thing. It will get hectic!

I feel very confident if needed I could find it and treat it. But how about all the 1000's of others who aren't somewhat "prepared"... That's what I am basing my opinion on.

Last Edited:
So you think your brother would rather be asked to kill all armed US citizens than to monitor the rationing of food and resources?

Kinda catch-22 if you ask me. The military will be used to control the public, there is no doubt about that. When, how and where is up for debate.

What about the "Posse' Comotatis Act"? What about the oathkeepers? There is alot of the military that IS fighting for your freedom that WILL NOT use there force against US citizens. With the knowledge and training that they have....it just might get used against there, our own government.

There will be a few that defend the citizens. They will be the first to be jailed or killed. The rest will be convinced you are a terrorist/anarchist/threat to the general public's well being, and they will come after you based on this info.
Those in power will lie or "spin the data" to retain that power. They will indoctrinate as many of their minions as possible that they are on the "right" side and that people who think independently are in the wrong.
"For the common good" will be the buzz-phrase. Keeping what is yours will not be "sharing with the less fortunate," and will paint you as a criminal/anti-social nut-job. Artificial shortages will be the precipitator.

It will start with fuel. Most gasoline already contains 10% ethanol which makes it very hard to store long term. "Phase separation" occurs that makes the fuel far less usable and may even cause damage to your engines when run on it.
One of our cars needs 2 new injectors because they are clogged with sludge that precipitated out of E10.

http://www.fuel-testers.com/about_ethanol_fuel.html

There will be a few that defend the citizens. They will be the first to be jailed or killed. The rest will be convinced you are a terrorist/anarchist/threat to the general public's well being, and they will come after you based on this info.
Those in power will lie or "spin the data" to retain that power. They will indoctrinate as many of their minions as possible that they are on the "right" side and that people who think independently are in the wrong.
"For the common good" will be the buzz-phrase. Keeping what is yours will not be "sharing with the less fortunate," and will paint you as a criminal/anti-social nut-job. Artificial shortages will be the precipitator.

It will start with fuel. Most gasoline already contains 10% ethanol which makes it very hard to store long term. "Phase separation" occurs that makes the fuel far less usable and may even cause damage to your engines when run on it.
One of our cars needs 2 new injectors because they are clogged with sludge that precipitated out of E10.

http://www.fuel-testers.com/about_ethanol_fuel.html

Do the fuel stabilizers that you can buy for over-winter help with that, or is that another whole problem?

Every time I buy a five of gas from mid-summer on I put fuel stabilizer in it so that it migrates into my machines before winter.

Do you know if it helps in this case?

Products like regular Sta-Bil help little to none at all with Phase separation of ethanol from gasoline.
Supposedly Sta-Bil makes a new one that helps some, but is marginal at best. Alot depends on where/how it is stored, temperature swings and humidity levels.
The problem in part is that the gas they use for E10 is junk in terms of octane. The ethanol adds considerable octane because of it's inherent octane level. (something like 102-104) When it precipitates out of the fuel, what's left over is only about 78 octane.
It may work in a lawnmower with a B&S engine (flathead) that has low compression, but is useless and sometimes harmful in a modern OHV or OHC engine.

I'm sure we all know this but for those who don't... Some parts of the ammo shelf get emptied before other parts. From what I saw here is the order that it became unavailale.
1: 223, 7.62 (mid range military cal rifle ammo)

1.5: (oops I forgot) Pistol cal's. .40, 9mm, .45 (I'm not about to include sig 357, 45gap or 10mm. They are hard to find in the best of times)

2: good brands of .22 then bulk packs of .22

3: 308 (medium range military cal.)

4: Then the slug and OO' buck

5: And last the other catagory to leave a place for what I forgot.

6: The odd cal's seemed to always have a few boxes on the shelf.

7: Still looking for that .380

Pretty close as I recall. BTW, I believe that Jack at Dan-Dee Sales in Sweet Home has .380. Link

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top