JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So wait, we are being lied to about white police shooting innocent black males? That this is a race issue?

How can that be? The president even says it's an epidemic...

Perhaps BLM is really more an anarchy entity than a civil rights entity?

Just sayin'

Edited:
By the way, is there any way to clone Chief David Brown? What an administrator, leader and outright intelligent leader. Makes the president look like a fool...

Of course they do not want to talk about any of the good things that happen it does not meet their agenda, you know, like all gun owners are bad and civilians with guns in a bad situation will shoot everybody.

Even they know none of it is true but it does not matter it all about agenda and always has been.

The term "Media Whore" seems to have faded. I guess if all the media is a whore none of the media are. Anything to get attention. The truth is boring and if you say you are most likely to get attacked or killed by someone that looks like you. It won't sell.

Remember, BLM started as a # (hashtag). As much as I like to think, my life matters as much as anyones, for me it doesn't pass the smell test. (Thankfully) When was the last school shooting reported? Has there been none or just none reported? Everthing has to fit a narrative. Right now it's racially motivated shootings. More recently shooting cops. Why now?

The term "Media Whore" seems to have faded. I guess if all the media is a whore none of the media are. Anything to get attention. The truth is boring and if you say you are most likely to get attacked or killed by someone that looks like you. It won't sell.

Remember, BLM started as a # (hashtag). As much as I like to think, my life matters as much as anyones, for me it doesn't pass the smell test. (Thankfully) When was the last school shooting reported? Has there been none or just none reported? Everthing has to fit a narrative. Right now it's racially motivated shootings. More recently shooting cops. Why now?
Why now? Simple, it's a presidential election year and the stage must be set for a HRC victory...

It's all part of the agenda, part of the narrative. Distract the sheeple while we rig everything over here...

Why does Loretta Lynch still hold the Director of the DOJ position? See what's going on, it's racketeering, engineered by the White House, and the political elite...

We the People are not holding our leadership accountable, and their running roughshod over us and the Constitution...

A complacent America will soon be subjects to their rulers...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top