JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Young man, you have no idea. ;)

300 pieces of processed, once fired brass .30-30 brass I had purchased. Well at least the primers had been punched. Not sized though. Meaning not trimmed either. And a bunch of them had dirty media stuck in them for some reason. But I have the time to dick around with it. I'm doing it just for the fun, not the income.
I just had to laugh at myself, but at least this time I stayed mostly on the same project. Sometimes I have days where it's run by oh look shiny squirrel.

This is BS. I guess I'll switch my press over to 38 and burn a pound of bullseye making various loads with different profile bullets that I cast last summer. It's either that or the tavern. I'm over this weather.

20230326_065729.jpg

I got a bunch of brass last week, the grandkids have been keeping us busy. Only had an hour at most to sort, tumble and put it away.
Yesterday I was able to sort some 9mm by headstamp, yeah I know, then I deprimed almost 1k.
If it's not raining today I'll wet tumble/dry them and ad em to the collection, one can never have enough clean brass, right? :D

Yesterday, I finally got 20 rounds of .44 Mag and 20 rounds of .45 Colt loaded up for my single shots. Doesn't sound like many, huh? But I only had 60 primers to start with. So now I have a bit of this ammo, plus 20 primers left over for emergency. Yuk yuk.

Went to a very good friends house with a bunch of supplies to use on his Dillon 650. Ended up loading 306 380 ACP's, 1002 53gr VMax's in 223, and about 175 50gr Brown tip frangibles in 223 as well. More important than the ammo, got to spend time with a great person.

I got a bunch of brass last week, the grandkids have been keeping us busy. Only had an hour at most to sort, tumble and put it away.
Yesterday I was able to sort some 9mm by headstamp, yeah I know, then deprimed almost 1k.
If it's not raining today I'll wet tumble/dry them and ad em to the collection, one can never have enough clean brass, right? :D

Well crap it rained off and on all freakin day. :oops:

Ever had a day where the project for the day just gets bigger and bigger? So here's mine for today. I wanted to load a bunch of .357 with 158gr SWC's so got the bullets down off the shelf, then the brass... hmmm I thought I had more brass, must be in the nickel plated pile... nope none there either. I'd bought some 357 brass at the gun show last week that looked shiny and de-primed thru the side of the jerky jar so I'll just use that except it was half shiny and mostly not de-primed. So ok, I'll de-prime and tumble it first but it's only a half load for the tumbler. So while I'm at it I'll sort this bucket of mixed 38 and 357 brass and run all the 357 at once. By 2:30 I had all the 357 ready to tumble. I run the brass for 3 hours and then dry it for 3 more hours. Finally at 8:30 I was ready to load 357... tomorrow.
Like every day.

This is BS. I guess I'll switch my press over to 38 and burn a pound of bullseye making various loads with different profile bullets that I cast last summer. It's either that or the tavern. I'm over this weather.

View attachment 1391370
I am so over winter. I am ready for spring but it seems like spring only lasts for a week and then it's summer.

Ya it will probably be that way this year because winter is hanging on with a two handed death grip

View attachment 1391893
Never ever never ever will I give up.
I truly believe God is not done with me.
It would be to easy to give up.
Especially when it comes to the 2A.
I think it is also holding up another few, one of them being Freedom of Religion.

You should check out Arsenal molds. I don't know if they have hollow point molds in their regular catalog, but it's probably an option. I got two molds from them last year and I was really impressed with the quality.
Looks like MP molds will be my next purchase they offer a 358-429 mold for 38/357 hollow points. for those of you who cast and powder coat bullets you should check them out. Can't beet the price. $118 for brass 4 cavity with pins for 3 variants. Works with Lee handles.

Couple updates….
Neighbor gave me an adjustable height stool. Reloading bench is really coming together now…..eh ? ….eh ?

Sort range brass during OSHA 30 Zoom this evening….. there's 10mm in there for sure.

113870AA-599B-4A97-A6E9-18421803ABBE.jpeg A2B97B5C-1C03-4505-B743-C60ADA142002.jpeg

Wifey and I un-loaded a bunch yesterday. Most of it was what I loaded some time ago though.
9mm
.357 mag
.45 colt
6.5 Swede.
.223. But I didn't load those particular rounds

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR