JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What neck flaring tool did you purchase?
I made my own from a 9mm case expander due.
IMG_2183.JPG

Wow, guess we're back to the land of no primers, again. Looked everywhere I can think of online, and there are no smalls to be found ( small rifle, small pistol magnum, small pistol, anything that fits in the hole...) nor large pistol.

I bought a bunch of primers last year, thought I might have gone overboard a bit. I was finding them at gun shows here and there for $20/1000. I should have enough to get me through these lean times. Fortunately I'm not a high volume shooter.

I have 5000 small pistol primers should be delivered tomorrow. I am still hunting for more small rifle primers. Mostly I am loading subsonic 9mm at the moment. It just seemed like a good place to start. I was loading but my 8 year old daughter wanted to and is doing it now with supervision.

532315ED-514B-4D25-93FE-41A12661647F.jpeg

Spent a couple of hours doing QA on my .45 acp rounds. Inspect for any defects, and gauge. Got all my boxes full, and still an Inline tray full, so ~ 1400 rounds. Have a bowling pin shoot on Wednesday, so I wanted to make sure I had a few boxes of " match ready" stuff. :D For pin slaying duty, I've got.45 acp rounds with 234.4 grain hand cast slugs, poly coated truncated cone shape for max energy transfer, and loaded a bit hotter than usual for me. 4.7 grains of AA2, the balance line between " enough power" and "too much recoil to shoot it accurately" seems to keep moving in the direction of "more is better" as I get used to handling more powerful rounds.

Found a virgin pound of Clays. I've never used it for shotshells and never will... but it has a 45 recipe on the label... clarified that on Hodgdon Data site, and I'm going to try it out. 50rds await.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top