JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Home made from stuff I had laying around. Idea came from what RCBS used to make.

The "kicker" itself is from a large hose clamp. Also, the Primer Catcher is off eBay and is ideal. IMG_20200330_150457136.jpg
IMG_20200330_150506067.jpg
IMG_20200330_150444183.jpg

Oh, and the slide was formed from a chunk of sheet.

Last Edited:
Punched out 100 44mag cartridges after testing the initial run. Was spot on at 40' and not too far off at 100, 150 and 200 meters. Just had to hold a little high on the ram and "CLANG"!! Brought a tear to my eye :D

Today I loaded up a 20 Rd test batch using Montana Keith specials. 240gr semi wadcutters/flat faced Hi-Tek coated Bullets.

Same charge weight with H110 I was using with the Nosler 240gr jacketed soft nose pills. 23.0 GR. Supposedly these bullets will handle it being Brinnell hardness of 18 and having the Hi-Tek coating.

I'm anxious to try them out!

Yes, they're straight walled so pretty simple. One has to trim them. 37 to 40 grams of powder and I use Lil Gun. My rifle likes them on the hotter side. Fun to shoot. I only have the five round mags tho. I haven't had a split brass yet with 4 times but I don't shoot it everyday as they're not cheap to shoot.
Nice!! I've watched a video of a guy loading 450 with a 45ACP 230 bullet. Said he's loading them at about 30 cents per round. That would be my ultimate goal

Reloaded 100 9mm last Sunday. Been working during the crisis, but staying home on weekends. My local range makes us shoot lead free ammo.
Just found out that they lifted that ban and we can shoot FMJ. So the 100 FMJ bullets I pulled are now once again ready to be fired. Now I need to
go shoot the 100 .44 Specials I reloaded with frangible bullets. Really need to find a place outside to shoot.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top