JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
50 rounds of 300 BKO
25 rounds of 110 grain Zmax with 15.5 grain N110
that I've determined to be pretty dependable and 25 rounds of 110 grain Zmax using H110 in variable charges of 5 each.. I'm still working upwards from 18 grain and downwards from 20 grains in .2 to .4 charge.
I prefer the N110 for accuracy but it does not meter well for me.. Every round has to be trickled in.
The H110 is super flawless metering. Set it and forget it..

20190106_004659.jpg

100 rounds of 9mm. 50 with N320 and 50 with Sport Pistol. Same bullet, case, primer, and charge weight. Thought I'd compare the two for plinking.

Started 2 days ago setting up for 9mm after finishing off the last of my 45 components.
First day I did 1K of 147 grain FP and Titegroup. This morning I started my second box (1K)
of the 147 FP. This is my IDPA load.:D

Started 2 days ago setting up for 9mm after finishing off the last of my 45 components.
First day I did 1K of 147 grain FP and Titegroup. This morning I started my second box (1K)
of the 147 FP. This is my IDPA load.:D

You sir are stronger then I ... I cannot stand to reload 9mm when I can pick up 500 rounds for less then 90 bucks ...

You sir are stronger then I ... I cannot stand to reload 9mm when I can pick up 500 rounds for less then 90 bucks ...

That 500 runs me about 27.00 with my coated cast bullet not that big a difference until you shoot a couple thousand a month.

I have 1500 small pistol primers in tubes waiting for me to load the rest of this months Match ammo (141gr cast at 1025 fps) later today.

That 500 runs me about 27.00 with my coated cast bullet not that big a difference until you shoot a couple thousand a month.

I have 1500 small pistol primers in tubes waiting for me to load the rest of this months Match ammo (141gr cast at 1025 fps) later today.
That's pretty cheap when you consider primers are roughly 3 cents a piece and powder is about 1 to 1 1/2 cents each.

Yeah but then you add the cost of the powder ... And bullets .. Then your time ... Even if you cast your own,bullets i still dont see,how it becomes econamical to reload 9mm ...

That's pretty cheap when you consider primers are roughly 3 cents a piece and powder is about 1 to 1 1/2 cents each.

I can cast and coat 1000 bullets for about 20.00 (though it's not really feasible economically since I have about 1.5hrs per thousand to cast, coat and size and you can buy coated for around 70$ per thousand by I enjoy it as a hobby) , powder is right at 12.00 per thousand rounds and primers 30.00 so 62.00 per thousand since I ran out of 20.00 s&b primers.

Yesterday was 45 Colt, today is 41 Mag, tomorrow is 32 H&R and 38 S&W, Tuesday is 38 Super.... and so it goes. Albany show this week-end so wash, rinse and repeat.

I can cast and coat 1000 bullets for about 20.00 (though it's not really feasible economically since I have about 1.5hrs per thousand to cast, coat and size and you can buy coated for around 70$ per thousand by I enjoy it as a hobby) , powder is right at 12.00 per thousand rounds and primers 30.00 so 62.00 per thousand since I ran out of 20.00 s&b primers.

I cant see howbit would only take an 1.5 hours to cast 1000 bullets .,. I might have to employ you if you cast 357 ? Lol ... What press are you using and what do you use to cast?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top