JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did a count of my large rifle primers and have more than I'll ever use in my lifetime. Over 6000. I use them for .308 and .30-06 AI reloads, and I rarely shoot those. Still light on small pistol and large pistol. Would like 10,000 of each to be comfortable the way things are going. Only have around 3000 of each, which will last a while at least.

Sounds like a perfect time for a wrist rocket ;)
That would be one hell of a wrist rocket to the nards!

I've got some large rifle I could use in a pinch. I'll just let them sit. If I go through everything I loaded I'll have gone through every 45 mags I own at least twice and be laying in a pile of brass. Enough brass for brass angels! We will just say the average size of my 45 mags is 30 rounds and I'm tipping the halfway point to 100.

IMG_2454[1].JPG

I let my 9 yr old grandson help load a couple dozen 357 mags. He thinks the RCBS charge master is the coolest thing in the world. We even did a science project (outside of course) about how a table spoon of gunpowder burns so fast with very little smoke. Of course this was done in a highly controlled grampa supervised back porch scenario. You guessed it.... his next question was: " Grampa, what would happen if you lit a whole plastic jug of gunpowder?" I wanted to show him, but decided not to waste valuable powder. Maybe next year!

By the way, it was part of the recall they had last year. It was clearly bad; the container was bulged out and hissed when I opened it. They sent me a check for it and told me to destroy it. It sure felt weird burning that much powder all at once.

Today I had to move my reloading bench about 8' so I could paint the block wall behind it. The white waterproofing paint will hopefully stop the occasional water seepage. I spent last summer installing french drains around the basement bunker. It seemed to do the trick. Gotta keep your powder dry. I also put up a new 4' LED light. The dang thing is so bright, now I've got to wear sunglasses while i'm reloading.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top