JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been depriming buckets of .brass and getting it all wet tumbled with the SS pins.

I picked up a dillon 650 and will be getting a Hornady progressive press kit here shortly when they become available again.

Once I get the Hornady set up I will be cranking out the ammo in volume.

When I went tumble the brass I put the bras on my drying racks and hitvthem with the air hose to get 99% of the water off then let them sit out in the sun to dry.
If the weather is overcast I will let them sit outside and then bring them in before dark to finish drying. If I want the brass sooner I will put it in the oven set at 190 hor a half an hour or so.

Ithe drying racks I had made up would hold 2,000 pieces of brass.
This past week I made more drying racks that will hold another 2,000 pieces of brass. It will take a couple of days to get all this brass tumbled & dried.

I will be getting more brass today or tomorrow to proccess.

My new drying racks.

View attachment 732320

Some of my old brass drying racks.
View attachment 732322

The reason I wet tumble, look at the crud that gets removed fron the brass.
Dry tumbleing doesn't compare to wet tumbleing.

View attachment 732325
Wow, I've never seen anyone dry brass like that.

Another 400 rounds of 9mm this morning, this time X-Treme 124 gr, that's all Cabela's had last Wednesday...

F1701527-9A3D-41C1-BF2D-320BE9C7AEBE.jpeg

I understand this is about what did you reload today..... well It's more of trouble shooting question. If you have ever reloading blackout with powder coated lee 230gr bullets and had repeated issues with not seating properly into the case gauge. Pm me cause I need help 5EF0B4E6-0B31-4B3E-A9EE-E4C72F351A95.jpeg A8C875C8-C8ED-45E9-AD73-DBD070D94481.jpeg 9287F75E-95EE-4A15-9E5B-AFF484F81D5C.jpeg 03F00700-17DB-4E25-8CD6-3FFF7A43E2F5.jpeg only thing I can think of use a seating die and than roll crimp die. Btw I am flaring the necks before seating.

I understand this is about what did you reload today..... well It's more of trouble shooting question. If you have ever reloading blackout with powder coated lee 230gr bullets and had repeated issues with not seating properly into the case gauge. Pm me cause I need helpView attachment 736349View attachment 736350View attachment 736351View attachment 736352only thing I can think of use a seating die and than roll crimp die. Btw I am flaring the necks before seating.
Are you removing the flare/bell completely? It doesn't look like it..

Well, just finished prepping a hundred 7.5x55 cases after a short shooting session this morning.

When the cloudburst is over here I'll be going out to the old loading shed and finish off the job. I lucked into a HUGE gizzit from a pal who had had enough of the UK and buggered off to France to live in the gite he owns there. Bullets, primers cases - all kinds of stuff - 5000 promers for a start.... The gite has five bedrooms, so he and his Mts can live in the two-bedroomed part and still rent out the rest of the main building when all this Chinese plague has evaporated - unless, of course, they have something else lined up for us.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top