JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man you hit me beat by a mile. I prepped (100) 300 blackout cases yesterday. If someone had driven buy with a Dillon CP2000 I probably wouldn't have been able to get my wallet out fast enough. I will say the Lyman case trimmer is a lot faster than my RCBS hand crank one.

View attachment 1327890
I have one of the Lyman case prep center also but rarely use it since I got my Girard Trimmers. ;)

double ended wadcutters for my SW 52
I am jealous always wanted a Smith and Wesson model 52.
1670767428960.png

10mm!!
With firearms choices my rule of thumb has always been don't buy it if u cannot afford to feed it! Well running my ammunition through my recently purchased Glock 20 is extremely rewarding!!
Learning to reload has been a blast and has opened doors to calibers I never would have owned.
Very cool to walk past shelves of ammo at Bimart!
Got back from range yesterday where my daughter shot (150) rnds 9mm and I released (140) rnds 10mm. Buy end of evening I had 10 brass cleaned, sized, expanded, primed and ready to reload again.
It's a Beautiful thing!!

Sized, trimmed, deburred and primed 72 nickel FC .270 WSM cases with Federal 215 GMM primers. Why 72? Because one empty box holds50 and the other empty box holds 22. Will be loaded with Nosler 150 gr Ballistic Tips and Accurate MagPro powder, once my son brings his rifle by to ensure ease of chambering and verify preferred COL.

Also rolled up 20 6.5 PRC for my brother. First loading of the accuracy load.

6C49980F-DFF1-4C8C-A62C-14719D6EAABC.jpeg

Talk about Unobtainium. Try to find factory ammo in this configuration, I dare you.

156 gr EOL, Reloder 26, WLR, virgin Nosler brass, 2932 mv from a suppressed Tikka.

0E6D6425-AC67-4DAB-843C-1FC063C1B48C.jpeg

Sometimes I'm a wizard.

P

Am looking for 41s that weigh less than 200 grains. Yeah, I know.
I was rooting around in my miscellaneous bullets shelf and found some 165gr RN bullets .410 dia. If you ever get down this way I'll just give them to you. I was going to make a bunny fart load for my 41 Mag but they don't have a crimp groove so not the right choice for a revolver.

Last Edited:
Loaded 50 rounds of 40SW today using 140gr Missouri cast and coated bullets with 8gr of Silhouette in new Winchester brass with Winchester SPP.

Since I also load 10mm, I swapped out the Lee 40SW/10mm dies for RCBS Carbide 40SW/10mm dies.
Both die sets can be used for both calibers, I'm just keeping die set 10mm and the other 40SW.
Someday I'll explore the spacer that will make switching easier.
Keeping one die set for one caliber is not required but I find it helpful to not have to readjust dies once they are set.

The RCBS dies don't charge powder through the case like the Lee dies do. For the RCBS setup, I primed all the cases, then expanded all the cases,
placed the powder funnel on a case, zeroed the scale, threw 7.8gr, trickled up to 8gr, poured the powder, moved the funnel to a new case, placed a bullet on top of the loaded brass, and seated the bullet.

Following that method kept me focused on one charge per cartridge and allowed for the slight drift I get from my scale to be zero checked with every charge.

The Redding BR3 powder measure is very accurate and I would consider throwing an entire box of reloads without the scale at some point.

Reloading 40SW.jpg

I do the same, separate dies for each caliber it's easier to set them and forget them that way.
Today I tumbled a batch of 44 special and 44 Mag. While that was going on I primed 160 brand new old stock .223 brass with CCI Small rifle Magnum primers to get them ready for some W-748 and Speer 50gr TNT bullets.

I loaded up 6 test rounds of 38SPL+p with 158g HP bullets, Ginex SPP & 4.3g Tightgroup (max).
Definitely a good group at 30'. I'll load the rest of these 18 cases the same way and will be satisfied that if I were to carry this I would not hesitate.

Loaded around 250 rounds of 45 Colt with 250 grain T&B coated bullets over Universal powder to feed the Marlin Cowboy and Vaquero.

View attachment 1331244
Universal huh? Pretty close to Unique. In that Marlin, is it as filthy as Unique? Last week I loaded up 200 gr coated and some dirty molly coated 250gr with HS-6 to shoot in Wifey's Rossi 92. Been to much of a wuss to get out in the cold to try them though. :(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top