JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I *finally* found a frozen duck, after checking four different stores :D

It's in the microwave defrosting now....

What did you guys have or what are you planning on having?

Local McDonalds closed down a few months ago to rebuild. My landlord had the pork contract, which was put on hold. He short sold his Fall slaughter and the local grocery store had locally smoked hams on last week for $1.09, either butt or shank. :s0155:

Beans, rice, black-eyed peas, tomatoes, mushrooms, ham chunks, clay pot, 250F for 3 hours. Mmmmmm :D

Pops

Just some marinated roast Lamb with mint jelly with some angel hair pasta with herbs in it. And a cosco brocolli salad.
My family cooks wonderfull meals for me all the time, or I eat the crap in the fast food places. LOL

jj

Homemade chicken taco subs...mmm.
I have some good duck recipes if you decide to give it another go around. I eat a lot of duck during the fall. My favorite duck recipe is to marinate the breast in Worchestershire overnight, slice open the breast, stuff with halepenos and cream cheese, wrap in bacon, and grill until medium rare...Awesome! Very important not to overcook. (And make sure all the shot is removed, good way to ruin a nice dinner)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top