JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One of my favorite items is a gift card from Powell's Bookstore.
I love to read ...and the gift card can help get that one book that is just outa reach...price wise.
We shall see when i get to the store...:D
Andy

When I got to work this was from the crew I work with. Years ago when they asked me to be a boss I wanted to make sure I was the kind of boss I would want to work with. Looks like I succeeded :)

X.jpg

I was just looking at one of these in 223. How do you like it?
Haven't shot it yet (pretty cold out), but loving it already.

Going to put a scout scope mount on it, an aperture sight on the receiver and a fiber optic front sight on the barrel (the gold bead is missing, which makes an interesting little aperture sight out of the front sight).

Thinking about cutting the barrel to 16-18" (it is 20"), although it is pretty handy as it is - maybe leave that alone. If the HPA ever passes, then I think this would be a good candidate for an integral suppressor - in which case I probably would have the barrel cut.

Going to have the metal (aluminum receiver, stainless barrel) blackened somehow (not duracoat), maybe have a cartridge trap or mag holder placed on the underside of the buttstock. Replace the barrel band with a stainless cap over the end of the forend.

I see where Browning is again going to be selling the Black Label version in 2018

Cold? Why it was still double digits out coyote hunting this morning!

Ever thought of putting a micro red dot on the scout rail? That would be very fast sighting!

On that rifle, probably not.

I would probably put a pistol scope on it. I have a 2-7x Burris, but I am still looking for a 1x to somethingX pistol scope. I think only Weaver makes one.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top