JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's what my young adult children got me..... LOL

A solar powered gnome that lights at night.
9AB0E023-7599-4631-BD82-89B44E0D5EC1.jpeg

A jar of stuffed green olives
11FF27AE-0ADD-45E1-A290-447CE4B93731.jpeg

A new bifold leather wallet.
18149204-CCE5-4624-B0F4-58C5D53E752E.jpeg

:s0108:

My 21 yr old daughter bought me a REALLY nice "Patagonia" fleece jacket (from Nordstrom no less). I SHUDDER to think of how much she paid, bu tit is REALLY nice. I told both kids and the wife that I didn't expect or need anything.

I bought myself a Colt LE 6920 with OD Magpul furniture with the $ I made working some side gigs in December. I've got enough $ left over to buy some nice heavy duty wire shelves for my storage area, and a few other odds and ends from Amazon.

Merry Christmas everyone!

What did I get? Tears in my eyes...
The kids somehow managed to sneak off to the ceramic shop when I wasn't looking. All their names are on the bottom.

IMG_20171225_204720.jpg IMG_20171225_204752.jpg

Yes, many of us await Santa's arrival with only a huge amount of outlay. We never keep score, we never count the cost. We just mortgage our entire six months of economic output toward making people we love know we love 'em. There's really not a lot wrong with that when you consider our current methods of communication, and our distance from family members.

Any way, I got from a very geographically close person, a gun that dropped me to the floor:

A half-scale Napoleonic Cannon, with full carriage. The young friend found it at an estate sale. Fully operational with projectiles supplied. !" bore. Elevation screw on the carriage.

It is mine. I will shoot it.

If you still have old-school metal fillings in your teeth (I've since had mine replaced with the new color match stuff), I've heard that if you run REALLY fast head-long into the garage wall.... they convert into an internal compass and you wind up inately know at all times which direction you're facing.

You should try it. ;):D
Kind of like when Gilligan's head turned into a radio.

Well, I'll say right off: It ain't half-scale accordin' to that there video show. Mine probly closer to 3/8 or so. Anyway, it is a goddamned canon,and it is a fine-bored barrel at 1", and I'm pert near sure I kin make 'er hit sumpin at long range.

If you still have old-school metal fillings in your teeth (I've since had mine replaced with the new color match stuff), I've heard that if you run REALLY fast head-long into the garage wall.... they convert into an internal compass and you wind up inately know at all times which direction you're facing.

You should try it. ;):D

Piece of crap it didn't work!:confused:

53A0EDB2-E339-450C-AA5C-E6F16FDCEB35-520-0000009F2FCC4100_tmp.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR