JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
.45-70 subsonic, awesome. I have not progressed beyong the .22 "quiet" and semi-auto "quiet", but I love that stuff with a can. Seriously, the only noise is the gun action and the thud on the target....click, thump.
And nice SL. I have a few similar to this with the light and laser combo, very nice. Don't forget to keep a few extra batteries on hand.

I haven't done much in prep for a long while, I tend to just enjoy life for what is left but I find it takes hunting things to make me happy.

Finding magazines for my guns that were discontinued has been on the front burner because I love to go to the range and shoot. I got a line on some today that I will be ordering first thing in the morning.

I used to be a stone cold prepper but changes in life have slowed that way down. :s0093:

SCORE ONE FOR THE OLD GUY :s0140: 😂 I found some magazines I have been looking for and got them at a decent price too. Now the gun is part of a prep because I finally have enough magazines to carry the gun.:):s0093:

I found my spare keys for the trucks and shop.

The lessons for the day?

1) When done with something, return it to its proper place. I am really bad about this and I am always losing things. Keys, wallet, phone, etc., not so much - I try harder with those to return them to the same place so I can find them easily, but sometimes I good.

2) Organize things. Working on this too - doing spring cleaning. The house was a mess. Now a bit less so. When stuff happens, being able to find things can be important.

Ya, I don't have good organization and only kinda know where things are. I did go through some gear last night and got rid of some old MREs.

I have been losing the passion to prep as I got older. Old demands an entire different strategy and I am lost in the thought process of what physical abilities I still have.

Thankfully I have family to leave my gear to.

When it takes 2 hours to find the tools for a 15 minute job, it is time to organize. This could go in the Pet Peeves Forum.

I think that is why I have so much stuff. It's easier and faster to go to the hardware store and buy what I need than look for it. :(

I bought a copy of, "The Encyclopedia Of Country Living 50th Anniversary Edition". I bought it a Amazon.com and it is a paperback book not a PDF file.

I shaved this morning...

C61E9599-C5A0-47E1-909F-9F0CD3BF9582.jpeg

Put up 5 batches of strawberry and raspberry freezer jam. Brings back some of the best memories of both of my grandmothers making jam and canning for the year. Our berries are going crazy this year so we are looking for ways to preserve and freeze the extra.

Found:

some (~90 rds) 5.56 ammo
some misc ammo - .357, etc.
a bunch of holsters/pouches/etc.
a bunch of mags - some of which need to be scrubbed, all of which will be sprayed with Ballistol and put in a vacuum bag, then in a plastic ammo can.

cleaning out my "gun room" and organizing stuff.

Found:

some (~90 rds) 5.56 ammo
some misc ammo - .357, etc.
a bunch of holsters/pouches/etc.
a bunch of mags - some of which need to be scrubbed, all of which will be sprayed with Ballistol and put in a vacuum bag, then in a plastic ammo can.

cleaning out my "gun room" and organizing stuff.
My Wife says WOO HOO on cleaning out the gun room.
Guy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top