JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Selling some 5.56 ammo to other folks who need it to prep. Turns out - I "overprepped" earlier, but now I get to put some of my hoarding excess back in for folks that need it. Sold out in almost under a min. The fella who responded 8 min after I put my "for sale" post up was 3rd in line. Likely will need to sell more but I'm not sure it will make much of a dent.....I can't believe how much ammo has disappeared. Fella here went out AR shopping Sat with his kid....not a lot of guns out there now either it appears.

Feels good to put a tiny bit of supply back into the flow of commerce. Will be sending some Joe Links way as it sells.

Last Edited:
Ordered a dual fuel 3 KW inverter genset.

I've had three outages this month (and one in September when we had the fire) and I am getting tired of not having power on demand.

I am probably going to pickup a couple 100# propane tanks too - Costco has them for $115/ea. shipped. Less expensive than multiple 20# cylinders on a $/# basis, 100# would last for quite a while (I figure over a week running 10 hours per day) and I can use them with my RV (both for heat/cooking and for fuel for the diesel engine {using propane fumigation}).

So I've been looking for a cabinet like this for my ammo and SHTF gear and scored this one on Craigslist for $15. It was a little abused but I cleaned her up and the 1x2's are how I'm putting shelves in it to support the weight of ammunition. Of course I had to make it my own and the contents can't be shown for security purposes.
locker1.jpg locker2.jpg locker3.jpg

I bought one of those presto precision canners, and a solar saga 100w solar panel for my jackery 500. Almost all of my disposable income is going towards preps and magazines to guns that I don't even own. Even my wife has stopped complaining about the purchases now! She sees the writing on the wall too

I had a sudden realization that despite having the items necessary to be prepared, the organization/quick accessibility of those items was lacking (which is a huge part of the preparedness equation).

So, over the past month I have been paring down my inventory to what I need most, clearing out/selling items that I no longer use, and overall just getting everything better organized. In the meantime I continue to stockpile ammo when I can find it at a decent price and reload when I have the time.

I had a sudden realization that despite having the items necessary to be prepared, the organization/quick accessibility of those items was lacking (which is a huge part of the preparedness equation).

So, over the past month I have been paring down my inventory to what I need most, clearing out/selling items that I no longer use, and overall just getting everything better organized. In the meantime I continue to stockpile ammo when I can find it at a decent price and reload when I have the time.

Organizing and not procrastinating are high on my priority list, but getting rid of stuff is not - except for total junk.

In the middle of my third week of daily physical fitness. Stretching, calisthenics, walking, lifting (light) weights.

Quit smoking about five years ago. Took off 50 pounds a couple years ago, have kept it off. I loath "exercise," but it's really next on the list of what I should do to prep for staying alive longer than I ever thought I'd worry about. :D

Oh, and holster drills.

Just got the inverter genset I ordered. I am going to try and set it up this weekend and test it.

Probably also buy an exhaust extender; going to put it on a semi-enclosed roofed porch - it has walls on the porch, but above the walls there are large spaces open to the air - I plan to run the exhaust out thru one of the walls or something like that. There is also an exhaust fan I could buy to put into a wall or the door, and I can leave the door to the porch open - the idea being to have a roof over the genset and with the walls keep the genset out of the weather. There is a door from the porch into the utility room and there is a doggie door on that door I can run a couple extension cords into the house.

I bought one of those presto precision canners, and a solar saga 100w solar panel for my jackery 500. Almost all of my disposable income is going towards preps and magazines to guns that I don't even own. Even my wife has stopped complaining about the purchases now! She sees the writing on the wall too
My mom just gave me a food dehydrator so I got a 30 pound top round at Cash and Carry today.. making jerky, baby! Imna die fat and with a muscled jaw.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top