JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Knew about the dryer lint + wax, but the egg carton idea sounds like a great one to hold it all together!
Used to use sawdust/pine shavings and wax in paper egg cartons when I went camping in Wet-stern WA in the boy scouts. Little easier to start damp wood. Can cut the individual spots out and light the carton material.

Cool. I have giant tubs. One is labeled WATER full of stuff like that; the other AIR. A third is FOOD which is a crap ton of Mountain House stuff in barrels. Ugh. 80% probability they are all there after I die also HAHAHA.

Yeah, I have a wicked sense of humor. Greedy, parasitic friends won't spend more than 15 minutes to find a dumpster to toss my corpse into before cleaning any of my stuff out.

Cool. I have giant tubs. One is labeled WATER full of stuff like that; the other AIR. A third is FOOD which is a crap ton of Mountain House stuff in barrels. Ugh. 80% probability they are all there after I die also HAHAHA.

Yeah, I have a wicked sense of humor. Greedy, parasitic friends won't spend more than 15 minutes to find a dumpster to toss my corpse into before cleaning any of my stuff out.
Been there with a friend who died of cancer a year ago. His relatives couldn't wait to start placing price tags on his stuff. We and his girlfriend held them off as long as we could and got him to a mortuary before they showed up.

Sad times.

We and his girlfriend held them off as long as we could and got him to a mortuary before they showed up.
Good Lord, it sounds as if his relatives would've sold his body parts, too! :eek: :(

I am a donor on my license so they will chop me to bits. If someone can benefit from my heart, liver, kidneys or enormous pecker after I die more power to them.

Taking a corpse and burying it is from ancient cults who believed you couldn't .......... never mind ... off topic lol.

I believe giving someone back their life after I die is a pretty selfless act and going out that way is what I want even though it will be unsung and unrecognized by anyone.

Got it and an elastic cargo net. Tested the cargo net on my truck flatbed - the net is supposed to stretch from 4'x6' to 8'x12' which is the size of the flatbed - it did stretch that far and still had a little stretch left, but I think I will get another one to allow for cargo that would stretch it further due to their size/height/shape.

Also got 5# of flour delivered. I thought it would be in mylar bags, but they aren't - just plastic. So I will put those in mylar bags and then in a bucket.

Moved some supplies out to the shop.

Bought 5 gallons of kerosene yesterday and put that in the shop.

Tested my snow camo a little.

I have a few gas cans already and just bought one of those Fancy Dan cans that feed gas from the bottom. 5 gals

Hell, for $60 it better give me a hand job and tell me stories.

Will update on that; who knows.

Last Edited:
Tested (ate) a ten year old can of pears. One pear half on top was somewhat pinkish (they do that, maybe even at the time it was canned). The can is a pull tab top, but the top was thicker than most.

They were fine.

I have a few gas cans already and just bought one of those Fancy Dan cans that feed gas from the bottom. 5 gals

Hell, for $60 it better give me a hand job and tell me stories.

Will update on that; who knows.
Which gas can did you settle on Burt?

Have a Honda 2000, but when they work out the throttle up/down on steady load issue will pick up one of these.
The alternate is the Champion 4950 w/ remote.

Predator.jpg

Upcoming Events

ARPC Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Central Oregon Sportsmen's show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top