JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
bought about 50 disposable lighters. Bought 3 refillable lighters and a bunch of lighter re-filling fluid. Got this idea from Selco's thread a while back and kept forgetting to actually buy the little cheapies. (I only spent about $50 on everything).

I got the cheapie see through "jewel tones" lighters for barter/trade because I figure the customer would want to be able to see how much fluid is left inside the lighter and also those ones are cheaper than the opaque "Bic" lighters and I seriously doubt anybody would care about name brands in that scenario.

Re-organized my BOB after taking a long hike with it and seeing how uncomfortable it was.

Miss J, can you share - where did you find the lighters and what brand? Have you tried to refill one yet?

To the board, the ammo Knuckelhead mentions, he linked the Winchester but the Federal is still on sale and it's the lower price it appears.

Today mainly prep for the forecasted snow "event" later tonight. Charge flashlight/radio batteries, fill the SUV with gas and install chains while it's still in the garage. Later will fill up some 5 gal. water jugs and take a ramen count.

Today mainly prep for the forecasted snow "event" later tonight. Charge flashlight/radio batteries, fill the SUV with gas and install chains while it's still in the garage. Later will fill up some 5 gal. water jugs and take a ramen count.

W WA huh? I hope your inch or two of snow isnt too hard on you;)

Recharging batteries used during our 3 day power outage and restocking pantry with rice etc. Cleaning up debris around the rain gutters. We had power restored Saturday afternoon then lost it again yesterday for a time. My friend Linda at the PO is still w/o power at her home.

At Bi-mart picked up a steel mesh globe for my coleman lantern, no more broken glass. Bought three boxes of strike anywhere matches.
Ordered a 30 round mag for my Kel-Tec P11.

Good prep day for me - I bought RFID sleeves, checked into buying 55 gallon water barrels (will be arranging for picking up soon), and bought some freeze-dried food. Also made a list for what to do tomorrow, which will include buying pet food to store in 5 gal buckets.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top