JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Holy cr*p! That's gotta be huge! Got a pic?
Tanks-Alum-91753-01.jpg

Dimensions are 4'x2'x2' but yes, it looks huge. It barely fit inside the cargo space of my SUV

OD and Camo. My home is decorated in that. Been looking for Netting to hang from the ceiling, maybe throw a few leaves on top. Just for atmosphere ;)
Now that I am retired I usually wear Wrangler OD ripstop cargo pants held up by suspenders - stained and dirty, triple and double stitched. When it is cool/cold I wear a flannel jacket/shirt that is green/brown/grey plaid with black trim, or a Carhartt OD ripstop jacket/shirt. So I don't look like a 3%'er decked out for a Proud Boy rally. I look more like a farmer.

Some of my shoes were wearing out and my boots are not always appropriate for going into town, so I have wanted some lightweight waterproof ankle high "boots". I like Keen footwear, and they are made right here in Oregon/Portland - so when I saw these on sale on SG for about half off I picked up a pair in size 14. So far so good.

Now that I am retired I usually wear Wrangler OD ripstop cargo pants held up by suspenders - stained and dirty, triple and double stitched. When it is cool/cold I wear a flannel jacket/shirt that is green/brown/grey plaid with black trim, or a Carhartt OD ripstop jacket/shirt. So I don't look like a 3%'er decked out for a Proud Boy rally. I look more like a farmer.

Some of my shoes were wearing out and my boots are not always appropriate for going into town, so I have wanted some lightweight waterproof ankle high "boots". I like Keen footwear, and they are made right here in Oregon/Portland - so when I saw these on sale on SG for about half off I picked up a pair in size 14. So far so good.
Could you post a link I'd like to get a pair

MSRP is $180 - I paid $100 as a Buyer's Club member (I think it is $40/yr).

They don't have the large toe box most Keens have but I got 14s in part because of that, in part because I crushed my left foot about 25 years ago and it is now a 13.5 while the right is a 13. With normal weight socks these were just a tad tight on the left toes, and a tad loose on the right foot. Just like how my Keen Targhee shoes are. I am going to get some elastic laces and hope that helps.

Sizes are limited.

I have some Keen steel toed high top insulated work boots in size 14 that are a loose fit on both feet even with the steel insoles I added (for protection against nails) - I wear thick socks with those boots and have elastic laces that seem to help. I wear those when using a chainsaw, cutting/splitting wood, or using the flail mower. They are big old stompers. I wouldn't want to walk long distances in them.

Bought more shelf & frozen food.

Filled the gas tank on my daily driver

Ordered some head lights like the one I got for XMas - two for the vehicles.

Got another refill of meds - looks like I have about a year's supply of Imdur and statin - probably the more important heart meds to not run out of.

My "headlights" ( https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/headlight-led-lightbar-type.398458/ ) arrived via UPS, so I charged them up (one took significantly longer than the other), and I am putting them in my vehicles.

I am conserving my firewood right now - using the furnace instead. If it snows any significant amount or we have freezing rain/ice, then it is not uncommon for the power to go out and I want plenty of firewood for that case. I may go out and cut/split/stack some more again; I still have a few logs handy that I need to clean up before summer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top