JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bought a few pair of brown Carhartt work pants; if I run out of TP I'll just start dressing "commando" and call it good :)

Just kidding...

Stopped by Smiths and got 3 lbs of iodized salt, Costco for multivitamins (1 bottle), 1000 mg vitamin C tabs and 5000 iu vitamin D caps (2 bottles each), and Home Depot for a cordless Dremel tool. Already have beans, rice, lentil, dried corn etc. on hand so the salt is seasoning in case I have to break into that. Keep my freezer and pantry well stocked anyway so no worries there. Dremel tool is in case my employer sends everyone home - I can finally finish that Polymer80 Glock clone frame I got last year.

We cleaned out our chest freezer.

We had some extra food that my husband and I decided to donate to the Food Bank. Good frozen fish that we like and most people like too.

I did some spring cleaning too.

Cate

Krusty's - from the Simpson's?

Heck, I thought he only made hamburgers...who knew?
The first time I saw it I had the same exact reaction, lol. But when I tried it, turns out it's pretty good, especially for camping and emergencies. We generally make pancake/waffle batter from scratch but I can live with Krusty's, no problem.

I planted 2 raised beds of peas, 1 of carrots and 2 bed of beets over the weekend. I just loaded up the dehydrator with a mix of red, yellow and orange bell peppers.

Continuing to run food through the freeze dryer. Potatoes that are getting old, shredded pork, and soup mostly. Stores in mylar bags and keeps as long as I'm going to be around.

Bought a four way lug wrench and an additional spare for my utility trailer. I will still have to dig out the cars jack to get it changed. I may just hit up U-pull-it and get a jack just for the trailer as the car jack is a PITA to dig out.

Oh, and went to Fred Meyers this morning at 7:05 just as they opened the doors. They had plenty of TP but kid working there said it will be gone within an hour. Anyone needs TP, get up early and remember it's being rationed to one pack per person so some walking back and forth to car / store will be needed to secure more than 12 rolls if you're alone.

Stay safe out there.

Investigated mylar bags for gun storage. Found a guy who sells the bags for $8 for long guns, along with oxygen absorber and desiccant. Vacuum seal the gun in the bag with oxygen absorber and desiccant, place it in a piece of ABS pipe, glue a cap on each end, and it should survive just about anywhere you want to store it long term, even underground. :rolleyes:

Investigated mylar bags for gun storage. Found a guy who sells the bags for $8 for long guns, along with oxygen absorber and desiccant. Vacuum seal the gun in the bag with oxygen absorber and desiccant, place it in a piece of ABS pipe, glue a cap on each end, and it should survive just about anywhere you want to store it long term, even underground. :rolleyes:

Loading a few more magazines with 64gr Speer GDSP now. I have only loaded my magazines mostly with Wolf Gold .223 or m193 Prvi Partizan rounds. I have a few magazines loaded with Speer but need to load a few more.

734815F0-16DD-4932-BEF4-CE3694D6E123.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads