JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Started to re-inventory what I have. Since I have a lot left over from buying for a bunch of people together. And having tried much I store. It's time to update the master spreadsheet and make sure what I think I have I actually do. Also, started separating stuff that is edible, used regularly or want for storage from stuff that will be on the new for sale at cost list to anyone who wants it.
Also, posted some reloading stuff I'm not going to be using anytime soon to clear a bit more clutter. Even sold some of it already!

• Ordered a Kel-Tec CMR-30 Carbine for the Señora. (This little carbine was one she liked. Ordering online and shipping to our FFL, versus buying locally, saved us almost fifty bucks.)
  • Started the short how-to book Fire Danger: Taking Control of Your Life and Your Property, by Steven Baker.
  • Checked on the Milepost 97 fire. (Woohoo, under control.)
  • Sent a part in to Velzey on a gunsmith project.
  • Gathered the parts for another project I will initiate this week.
:s0155:

Bought ammo, water and more canned food.
Pricing plate carriers, freeze driers, and land. Filled propane tank at BUL, Mom lives there, top it off quarterly.
Listed my 1911, and it's accessories and mags. Hope to use funds for Glock 21.
Getting back to normal exercise/workouts after hernia surgery and finally getting cleared by physiatrist for light weight. So far have avoided steroid shots in sacroiliac joint.

Got a few of these.....Hehehe!
1566267804453.png

I conducted a field test of my granola-style bars; they all passed. They are all gone.

Oddly, have not yet got around to test my actual canned goods put away a few seasons back.

Wonder how that assembly of the gourmet Spam variety pack would actual taste.....:confused:

Bought a ton of sardines at Costco. Has become one of my food staples and can't have too many cause I could probably crack open those babies in 2040 if I am still around.

Also bought some gold from a friend. A couple Kruggerands. Fair price and not all hyped about G/S but figure it is always better than Fiat earning no interest. A note on that:

The truth - is gold a better hold than $$ sitting in the bank earning no or very little interest? - yes. But unfortunately because of the bankster's paper certs and make believe gold and silver they can suppress the price even though a recession or possible even a collapse. The only true things outside of their reach are hard, valuable physical items. Buy things that people will want in hard times. Non perishable food. Ammo. Tools. I bought into the hype about 2004 and bought silver at $16. Now it is $17. Should be $170. Why is it not? Paper phony certs. Just don't believe that G/S is a way around the bankster's BS because it is not.

Pretty scary stuff.
Sure is...Prepping seems like an exercise in futility if one is just going to be buried under Lord knows how many feet of mud and debris. Living down stream from multiple dams scares the crap out of me...I need to move.

I have a First Need XLE for last resort water purification because it eliminates viruses if that was needed.The replacement canisters are expensive and fragile. I don't know if there is a viable alternative, haven't found one yet.

Sure is...Prepping seems like an exercise in futility if one is just going to be buried under Lord knows how many feet of mud and debris. Living down stream from multiple dams scares the crap out of me...I need to move.
Well, I view it as being ready with stuff I need in case I survive the initial event. If I'm flattened under a mountain of debris then somebody else gets to rebuild civilization using my stuff

A good thread topic might be "When you've taken prepping too far" hahaha.

Every time I've been at Costco I get a big lot of TP and Paper towels. Now in anti-horder mode and this 'crap' sure takes up space.

Capture.PNG

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads