JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I sold my eu 1000 and my eu 2000i and got a new one they are awesome and they last long time if you take care of em and i do service regular ect ect

Trading a $1500 car for a brand new Rhino 36 gun safe + delivery to my basement. Deal should be done later today. Wasn't quite what I had expected when I listed the car but had actually planned to spend the money on a safe anyway so it really worked out.

I've got a 2 week lull in my work schedule after Thanksgiving so I'm hoping to finish out my hidden arsenal room. Then start adding more prep supplies to the improved storage space.

Well, the car/safe trade fell apart last minute. But I was talking to my dad a few minutes ago and he offered to trade me his old Ford tractor and all his implements for it if I don't get any other buyers in the next few days. I could definitely use a tractor.

Did some odds and ends:

• Setup a new ammo/magazine box.
• Picked up a bunch of canned goods. The crapola weather will be soon upon us, so I like the larder stocked up now.
• Checked the ammo supply. There is at least a couple calibers (.32 ACP/7.65㎜ Br, .44 Magnum) that will likely need replenishment soon.
• Checked the fuel supply. The propane situation is totally fine, but the non-ethanol gasoline (which I use in a MULE and, properly mixed, in other equipment like the chainsaws) is well past the "low" point. Firewood still looks fine, though come spring I'll really need to address that for the next season.
• Printed out a list of questions for the realtor I've be in contact with concerning a land plot. I've asked these a couple times via email, but am not receiving a reply on specifics, so a call in the morrow is in order. I am assuming incompetence instead of deliberate obfuscation in this case, but if that analysis should change, other options will be acted upon.
• Did some more work on penciling out a solar system. It is not there yet and I have my doubts, based upon our energy needs, but it is a work in progress.
• Fixed the broken wheeled turtle. Oh, this is not a important piece of equipment for the big people, but it is for certain an important sidekick for the three year old member of our crew. In "preparation" for the imminent return of the family, I got it ready to roll for the little guy. :s0112:

turtletoy.jpg

I've been assembling components over the years, and except for CO2, finally have all the gear to start welding black, stainless or aluminum.
Will pick up some scrap tomorrow to begin practicing.
Keeping an eye out for an AC & DC Stick welder.

Added a 10/22 to the stable (finally), 3200 more rounds of .22LR (Bi-Mart black Friday), and am working a trade for an old dirt bike that'll withstand an EMP and get me where I need to go.

Any dirt bike should do. The "electronic ignition" usually just consists of a large power transistor.

The EMP threat to individual devices and vehicles is actually pretty overrated. Power grids (if not properly grounded, etc.), maybe. Of course, what did I do years ago? Bought a 1990 1st Gen Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel. All-mechanical engine.

Loaded up about 250 more 9mm rounds, about got a 50cal ammo can full just for SHTF situation. I also spent a couple hours out at the local shooting hole picking up brass that people left...:D

Worked out.

Worked the dog.

Fixed my wifes gas oven and fired it up to 500 degrees.

Fished a big black walnut limb off the ground to start the drying process to replace a split axe handle and a maul handle.

Looked at the laptop that needs repairing and decided to wait for a day where I hadn't already been drinking some beer to finish killing it off.......

Yesterday I inventoried my Faraday Cage and forgot that I need to recharge the batteries till right now, so bye bye. (the batteries are stored in a bag by themselves, in plastic to keep them from shorting out, on top)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top