JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Picked up ARLO PRO 3 camra wireless security system at Costco today .... stopped for Turkey day supplies and saw the system was on sale !

Was 499 sale price is 374 , it's a great system. I wanted to add more cameras to my existing Arlo Pro so this was the best bang for the buck.

A tree took out the power lines down the road; great opportunity to run the 5K generator.

Have to order a small rubber cap to hold the mixture screw in place; it vibrates. I went ahead and changed the engine oil and fuel filter.

Not using fuel with ethanol in my equipment really pays off.

Edit: I forgot the two fun things I did today; busted caps at the range and had a burger plate at American Cafe in Lafayette

Last Edited:
Certaindeaf: Could you write up a post on your secret formula water proofing stuff which is secret? We need to re water proof and water proof a bunch of clothing. Thank you. :)

Since national ammo buying day was Sunday and our local friendly fully ammo stocked gun shop is closed on Sunday, Saturday we bought up another brick of sub sonic .22 ammo which is probably just standard velocity .22 rf ammo repackaged and made more expensive.

Can you even get a .22rf suppressor hot enough to boil off the rain water? We will find out. Much fun. Also give us a chance to test our new suppose ing ly water proof jackets. It is important to remember that in SW OR USA we rust and do not tan. That is all. More later.

Equal paragraph length impossible. Also sometimes Linux Mint 17 speell chzk stinks because it does not work. Defaults to British English which is a totally different foreign language common to lots of folks separated by a big deep ocean and is useless knowledge for sure.

All Oregon State, US Code Laws And NFA Rules Apply. Silence is golden. Elite Iron Echo 6" cans.:)
Hey, it's an old recipe.. here it is pretty well explained. There are a lot of them (tutorials) but they are essentially all the same. You can use paraffin in place of beeswax.. they'll both work perfectly. Be aware, there is a spontaneous combustion hazard with boiled linseed in this application so look at the follow up video too.
Just a note, oilcloth is just linen or whatever essentially just saturated in (perhaps slightly thinned) boiled linseed oil.

The stuff winds up being much like Barbour wax.. which is very expensive.. it probably woulda cost me $40 to wax my anorak with that stuff..

I posted a couple handguns on the site, looking to finance some newer and better things. Picked up an 870 police magnum with hogue overmolds and a billet shell rack for 260 at the gun show, going to clean it and shine it up some.

So pretty much every room in the house had a bookshelf or a pile of books in it. I finally got the bug in the bonnet to put all of the preparedness-related books into one small shelf for consolidation or, to borrow a phrase from Freddies, "one stop shopping." :)

Survivor.jpg

Went to Lowe's and bought 6 of the 36 count AA and AAA battery packs they had for 5 bux a throw along with a couple more flashlights. Now every room in the house (except bathrooms) has a dedicated flashlight and every bedroom, the kitchen and mud room have fire extinguishers.

Ordered some "buy one get one" essential oils from doTerra, buy lavendar, get peppermint free. Ordered 2 sets. Also ordered some fish antibiotics. My supplier is having a great sale. fishmoxfishflex.com if anyone is interested.

Ordered some "buy one get one" essential oils from doTerra, buy lavendar, get peppermint free. Ordered 2 sets. Also ordered some fish antibiotics. My supplier is having a great sale. fishmoxfishflex.com if anyone is interested.
I've been going to calvetsupply.com for fish antibiotics, but your site is a bit cheaper. I had my pharmacist mother-in-law look at the capsules, and she verified they are actual human quality antibiotics. In fact, most fish antibiotics are. Thanks for the reference.

A tree took out the power lines down the road; great opportunity to run the 5K generator.

Have to order a small rubber cap to hold the mixture screw in place; it vibrates. I went ahead and changed the engine oil and fuel filter.

Not using fuel with ethanol in my equipment really pays off.

Edit: I forgot the two fun things I did today; busted caps at the range and had a burger plate at American Cafe in Lafayette

Yes it does, all small engine motors & boats will love you too.;)

Went to Lowe's and bought 6 of the 36 count AA and AAA battery packs they had for 5 bux a throw along with a couple more flashlights. Now every room in the house (except bathrooms) has a dedicated flashlight and every bedroom, the kitchen and mud room have fire extinguishers.

Do you have the power-out/plug-in flashlights in the bathroom? That was always the one place I did not want to be when the power went out as it would be pretty dark and yet you would still need to finish whatever you were doing. So I always made sure we had them.

Do you have the power-out/plug-in flashlights in the bathroom? That was always the one place I did not want to be when the power went out as it would be pretty dark and yet you would still need to finish whatever you were doing. So I always made sure we had them.

I have them in almost every room including the bathrooms.

Power going out up here on the mountain is something that happens at least several times each winter whenever there is a wind/ice/snow storm.

My son and I got the front clip hung on the front of the Willys Jeep. Now I can get all the alignment and adjustments figured out. Once that is done I will do all the hammer and dolly work. At that point I will pull the front clip do the Body filler coat on the whole body, Hood and Tailgate. And on to High build primer before block sanding and Sealer. Then Pacific Blue

After the Willys is on the road then the insulated hard top followed by the off road camp trailer.

My son and I got the front clip hung on the front of the Willys Jeep. Now I can get all the alignment and adjustments figured out. Once that is done I will do all the hammer and dolly work. At that point I will pull the front clip do the Body filler coat on the whole body, Hood and Tailgate. And on to High build primer before block sanding and Sealer. Then Pacific Blue

After the Willys is on the road then the insulated hard top followed by the off road camp trailer.

Pictures? I have a '51 Willy's pickup.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads