JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice - then practice again masked over the summer on the warmest forcast day that you can...

Yesser, we put all the adversity and decision-making into our training that we can. It's always noted how difficult some tasks can be when we are wearing special equipment, working with limited vision, and without primary limbs; shooting one handed "ambi" is always fun.

Perishable skills need to be hit as often as possible.

well yesterday I bought a new S&W M&P Shield 9mm because I didn't own a smitinwetton now I do
plus I bought a sar arms b6 hawk 9mm and last week I ordered a new CZ Scorpion evo carbine 9mm
3 9's in one week I have yet to receive any of them but day b in da system yo yo

Oh and while out in the shop I heard a delivery truck at the house & he delivered my 10 P-Mags ($79 & free shipping) that I ordered on the 23rd of Dec. PSA sure takes their sweet azz time (I know it was right at Christmas time but still)....:D:D:D:p

Went snow hiking and built a fire up at the camp. Those Yule logs work pretty well.

IMG_4462.JPG

What's all that white puffy lookin stuff?:D:D:D
You guys down south got it good...... :eek::eek::eek::p

We did get hit pretty good. I had 2 snow days last week and another one this Tuesday. Glad to be back at work.

The photo was actually taken on mt hood. Strange that it was relatively warm and rainy there. Maybe it felt warm because of the load we were carrying. It was probably 35-40 degrees.

I wish the clouds had parted that night as we were walking back. It's a neat experience walking in a snow covered forest lit up by the moon.

Caveman PT is the best kind of PT.

We did get hit pretty good. I had 2 snow days last week and another one this Tuesday. Glad to be back at work.

The photo was actually taken on mt hood. Strange that it was relatively warm and rainy there. Maybe it felt warm because of the load we were carrying. It was probably 35-40 degrees.

I wish the clouds had parted that night as we were walking back. It's a neat experience walking in a snow covered forest lit up by the moon.

Caveman PT is the best kind of PT.

Absolutely!!!! I loved those nights in the woods when the kids were home.

Got a couple of USGI issue ponchos and another woobie in the mail from ebay. Have a hard time understanding why it's so hard to find new or excellent condition ponchos. Just about all of the "military" ponchos on ebay or Amazon are chinese crap.

Edit: If it wasn't clear the stuff I bought was made in USA, just pretty hard to find lately.

Last Edited:
Got a couple of USGI issue ponchos and another woobie in the mail from ebay. Have a hard time understanding why it's so hard to find new or excellent condition ponchos. Just about all of the "military" ponchos on ebay or Amazon are chinese crap.

Just about everything you buyou nowadays is cheap China crap, they are eating our lunch with cheap materials and labor..... :(:(:(
And our GOV made it happen!!!!!!

Just about everything you buyou nowadays is cheap China crap, they are eating our lunch with cheap materials and labor..... :(:(:(
And our GOV made it happen!!!!!!
Come on now,we all made it happen when we started,well our parents started buying thing from out of country.
Once the businesses saw we wanted cheap over home made the push was on to make things over seas.
Big business was more to blame than the government.
But still not as much as the consumer.
No need to put blame where it doesn't belong

Come on now,we all made it happen when we started,well our parents started buying thing from out of country.
Once the businesses saw we wanted cheap over home made the push was on to make things over seas.
Big business was more to blame than the government.
But still not as much as the consumer.
No need to put blame where it doesn't belong

As far as I knew you had to consult the government back then if you wanted to do business overseas.
I always had the mindset that you get what you pay for taught from my Dad but was basically forced to buy the crap because that's all there was.
And yes the GOV definitely had something to do with it, femember NAFTA?

As far as I knew you had to consult the government back then if you wanted to do business overseas.
I always had the mindset that you get what you pay for taught from my Dad but was basically forced to buy the crap because that's all there was.
And yes the GOV definitely had something to do with it, femember NAFTA?
NAFTA would not exist if there wasn't a demand for cheap goods from overseas. Kinda the same reason the drug war fails. The demand is there.
IF everyone was more concerned about keeping America strong instead of cheap goods,there wouldn't be Chinese goods in our stores.
The government did what they did because the people wanted cheaper goods over American made.
All that needed to be done was nobody bought goods from overseas. Then we wouldn't be having this discussion ;)

Tried out my new Pack I ordered from the "Sportsman's Guide". Still trying to figure out where all of the straps go.:(
I gave up and went out to assemble the "Piggy Back Trailer Hitch Carrier" FedEx left. Had to do a little "Thinking" on that.o_O
All that's left now is to hang the ramp. Have to leave something for tomorrow though. :rolleyes:
Now...Where do those two bottom straps on the pack go? Hmmmm o_O

NAFTA would not exist if there wasn't a demand for cheap goods from overseas. Kinda the same reason the drug war fails. The demand is there.
IF everyone was more concerned about keeping America strong instead of cheap goods,there wouldn't be Chinese goods in our stores.
The government did what they did because the people wanted cheaper goods over American made.
All that needed to be done was nobody bought goods from overseas. Then we wouldn't be having this discussion ;)

It's the same as trying to get gun owners to unite, it's virtually impossible to get those who don't care to care.
We were a buy American family back when it was cool to buy American.;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top