JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bought a set of factory Remington Marine Magnum synthetic stocks for my 870, from a fellow member. Fits great, looks great! They are exceptionally sturdy! Also, got a new steel rack for the storage room.

I hate getting caught with my pants down, but that's what happened last night.

I keep meaning to inventory stuff, but never seem to have time.

I was so thrilled that I have a functioning powder scale and was able to make and shoot 80 rounds of .38 special that I went to work immediately de-priming, cleaning and sizing a few hundred pieces of .38 special brass. I grabbed my handy dandy hand priming tool and reached for a box of Small Pistol Primers and my hand waved at thin air...

Ewwwwwwwww.

Ordered 1,000 to start. (I'm broke already!)

Really not happy that I let myself get down to zero. (doesn't help that the last time I tried to buy primers 9 months ago they were all out.)

Next thing on the to-do list... INVENTORY!!!!!!!!!

*EDIT*
P.S.
Kids saw a mouse dash behind the food prep pantry... NOT GOOD.

Luckily I bought 4 mouse traps a few weeks ago just in case... 5 minutes, 1 slice of cheese and 2 pinched fingers later and WHAM... Dead Mouse...

Moral of that story... if you have food preps that aren't in locked iron containers... MOUSE TRAPS!

Last Edited:
New tires, shocks, battery, serpentine belt and tensioner on the camper hauling pickup. It's like a new truck!

Got the lights fixed in my 2M/70CM truck radio! (Sucked to have to change frequencies with a flashlight!)

Got a new deep cycle battery in the 5th wheel and cleaned it up, tested all the systems. She's ready to roll! Taking it up and down the Washington coast in 2 weeks.

I loved it when we got it all checked out and after looking through it Mrs. Thompson said to me "Yep, if we had to take off we could live in this..."

Got my 1,000 small pistol primers in!

...and now we are soooooo broke!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews