JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was great I got home from work a 04:30.
Feel asleep in my recliner for 2 and a half hours.
Woke up put the turkey in the oven .
And then I went back to sleep in the recliner for 3 hours.
Then I got up and went to the store for some ice and other stuff.
Came home and we got all the other food ready.
Then we ate turkey ham mashed potatoes green beans yams .lol and other stuff.
Then we had Apple pie and ice cream.
Lol now I'm back in my recliner.
Falling a sleep. Again.
Hehehehe .
Going fishing tomorrow.

It was great I got home from work a 04:30.
Feel asleep in my recliner for 2 and a half hours.
Woke up put the turkey in the oven .
And then I went back to sleep in the recliner for 3 hours.
Then I got up and went to the store for some ice and other stuff.
Came home and we got all the other food ready.
Then we ate turkey ham mashed potatoes green beans yams .lol and other stuff.
Then we had Apple pie and ice cream.
Lol now I'm back in my recliner.
Falling a sleep. Again.
Hehehehe .
Going fishing tomorrow.

That's some workout there @EPS. How many 12 ounce curls did you get in? :D

Took the weekend off, my knee didn't like the 7+ miles on turkey day.

Hit the weights today. The usual lineup, bench press, lat pulls and pull down curls. Put some new music on my phone to mix things up.

Managed to press 215 a couple times. Getting there. Rome wasn't built in a day. Goal is 275 by spring. 305 by summer.

Weights again last night. Incline press, squats, standing curls and seated rows. Tonight I'm back on the treadmill.

Took a month off between hunting and tattoo work so so just started lifting again Monday.

Focusing on making sure I get more leg work I'm so I've added squats and leg press.

Im sore but not dying yet..

I definitely lost some strength and stamina but I'm motivated to get it back before New Years.

Went light tonight, knees feel good and I didn't want to overdo it:

0D25E021-5E75-44B3-A176-60C17D38A4E7.png

Week of work and daily chores completed without incident. Still on lifting restrictions for a couple weeks but pain free, tapering off medications and on the mend.

Hopefully I'll be tearing up the gym and this message board relatively soon. :s0151:

Weights. Just random stuff since it's supposed to be a rest day. Tomorrow after work I'll be running nowhere. :D

Today my exercise was running the treadmill in Kaiser's cardiology department. I went the full distance until they told me to stop. The result was, "You have good endurance, better than average for your age." I have electrical issues with my heart which are not potentially fatal. I was told, "Your prognosis is excellent." Those are good words to hear. Other good words were they could tell I don't have any major arterial blockage in my heart. Three elements to the heart: The pump, the plumbing and the wiring. Wiring is easiest to fix. More investigation to be done but not running.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top