JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
gym-25.jpg

Searched and searched a park for my lost car keys. It was so much fun that I may try it again tomorrow!
Lost keys ugh no fun! You need the Olight M2R Pro Warrior I think it's 1800 lumen has good throw, or the Warrior X , 2000 lumen, or Fenix, surefire, Streamlight.. whatever you favor..Much more fun get some buddies together and Try searching at night with kick bubblegum flashlights!

Today
AMRAP - as many rounds as possible in a time limit
10 mins
Burpies & Plate Floor to Overhead. This is a deadlift move, your hands are further from the floor than you would have with a clean - but similar to Clean & Jerk.

Then we did a TABATA for 8 rounds.
which is time of motion, then time for transition, then next motion, repeat.
between V- ups and a plate hold.

Total exercise was 14 mins.

Today
AMRAP - as many rounds as possible in a time limit
10 mins
Burpies & Plate Floor to Overhead. This is a deadlift move, your hands are further from the floor than you would have with a clean - but similar to Clean & Jerk.

Then we did a TABATA for 8 rounds.
which is time of motion, then time for transition, then next motion, repeat.
between V- ups and a plate hold.

Total exercise was 14 mins.
For the 8 rounds are you doing a 10 second plate hold or rest?

Today I split a wheelbarrow load of fire wood then stacked it and walked 25 yards back and forth for a couple hours while at the range. I guess holding various handguns out in front of me as steady as I can for as long as I can is a type of exercise.

Ughhhhh you guys. I can't wait to get back to normal. Wheelbarrows and kettlebells and HNNNNNNGH I WANT. Getting restless as hell...

Progress is questionable though. Moved some more stuff yesterday and went back for my 1st day of work since med leave. By hour 7 my sutures opened up and landed my dumb arse in the ER.

:s0070:

I'm ok, just angry. Gonna meet with my surgeon tomorrow and see what needs to be done.

Ughhhhh you guys. I can't wait to get back to normal. Wheelbarrows and kettlebells and HNNNNNNGH I WANT. Getting restless as hell...

Progress is questionable though. Moved some more stuff yesterday and went back for my 1st day of work since med leave. By hour 7 my sutures opened up and landed my dumb arse in the ER.

:s0070:

I'm ok, just angry. Gonna meet with my surgeon tomorrow and see what needs to be done.
I'm. Sorry for your setback. I'm 2 weeks post surgery of an abdominal surgery with complications. I had hoped to be back to work by now. I know how frustrating it must be with everything you've had to go through the last week. Try to stay positive! I had to request 1/2 days because I can't afford to miss another week out of work.. maybe your doctor will do that for you. Good luck

Today's exercise was slow motion laundry and running walking shuffling a few errands. Torn sutures are currently being held together by clotted blood and prayers, according to my surgeon. Gonna get them reinforced with stitches on Tuesday and GODDAMN I HOPE I'm going back to work a week after that.

Can't tell ya how much I miss doing vocal practice and praying to the iron church. Got so much piss and vinegar in me that I've gotta stop from getting up and running down the street. At least I was lucky enough to be born in a time when healthcare doesn't mean chugging whiskey and biting rope (and not in a good way).

While most probably stuffed themselves with Thanksgiving dinner, I put in my headphones and set another personal record:

86573A3A-A3BB-41E7-92D2-014750ED8AAD.png

I went to my wife's fit body boot camp class earlier. Lots of burpees, high knees, tricep pushups (never done those before), star situps and jacks, Heismans and jump lunges. Kicked my butt pretty good.

Fixed my car when I should've been resting after my follow up surgery.

Shoutout to my roommate for helping me before I got rekt again... lord please save me from myself :s0125:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top