JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Well, that doesn't look awkward at all lol o_O

Untitled.png

Absolute bad-@$$3ry!

Not really. My wife goes to a circuit training type gym that has usually 7 stations that you rotate through with increasing amounts of time and minimal rest between. At my gym, I have a tendency to get lazy and just lift until fatigue, and do some cardio and I dont really get sore ever. After going with her to her gym as a guest a few times, that style of workout seems to get me good and sore, so I try to work some in to my routine (too cheap to join her gym or crossfit).

Today was leg day and I do it for time. I do 1k row, 120 goblet squats (15, 14, etc down to 1) with a 56 lb kettlebell, 4 sets of 20 calf raises with 135lbs, 4 sets of 10 leg press and another 1k row. Down to 29ish minutes.

I really like getting my heart rate up and keeping it up through my whole workout.

I walked from Bay 3 to Bay 11 to Bay 1 & back to Bay 6....plus stand around between stages... plus fire off 6 stages of speed steel, tote my bags, & compose various docu-excuses about why my score wasn't faster with fewer misses....;)

Not really. My wife goes to a circuit training type gym that has usually 7 stations that you rotate through with increasing amounts of time and minimal rest between. At my gym, I have a tendency to get lazy and just lift until fatigue, and do some cardio and I dont really get sore ever. After going with her to her gym as a guest a few times, that style of workout seems to get me good and sore, so I try to work some in to my routine (too cheap to join her gym or crossfit).

Today was leg day and I do it for time. I do 1k row, 120 goblet squats (15, 14, etc down to 1) with a 56 lb kettlebell, 4 sets of 20 calf raises with 135lbs, 4 sets of 10 leg press and another 1k row. Down to 29ish minutes.

I really like getting my heart rate up and keeping it up through my whole workout.
Yeah, that's fantastic man. I really need to up my cardio game. My current routine is mostly heavy anaerobic work, but I'm planning on getting some swimming and treadmill in.

I'm re-grouting a hot tub this week but I got a massive chest and shoulder work out in yesterday.

Mostly likely will not get any lifting or cardio in this week because of the grout project cuz it's already kicking my tail on day 1 lol.

I've been doing at least 30 minutes on the treadmill 5 days a week and weight training 3 days a week. Along with the Keto-ish diet I've been on inspired by @Joe13. No alcohol in over 3 months.

I'm 6'1" and started this adventure at 232.

I'm 206.4 today and just finished 25 minutes of weights and 34 minutes on the 'mill.

Not too shabby.

Last night I did curls, upright rows and lat pulls. Then 41:50 on the treadmill, 3.26 miles. 12'48"/mile. I'm straight up worn out today. I've worked out 13 of the last 15 days.

203.0 says my scale. Down 29 pounds and back to 34" jeans. Getting there!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top