Low Price Guns
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Buster Beaver Cerakote
J&B Firearm Sales
Oregon Rifleworks
Gun Deals
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

What did you do to exercise today?

Haha thanks! Real talk for a second.. I'm SO happy to have gotten it done. Recovery's been ridiculously easy, just more restrictive than I'd like. Even waking from anesthesia was nothing compared to the pain I'd been in for ten years.

Makes me so grateful to be alive in America, in 2019. Healthcare is insanely advanced. Society doesn't force me to live "like a woman."

Getting to experience this kind of freedom is a goddamn beautiful thing.
Then man up and get back in the gym!

:s0140:

Wow, I really am an arsehole huh?

Makes me so grateful to be alive in America, in 2019. Healthcare is insanely advanced. Society doesn't force me to live "like a woman."

Getting to experience this kind of freedom is a goddamn beautiful thing.
So, get this, muchacha. As bad society may be at times, damn, we live in amazing times; scientifically, medically, with respect to computer/computational science, and the rest. Wishing you and your family the absolute best. Hang in there, be strong, and know you have friends. :s0155:

Always cracks me up, some people use their age or other chicken sheet excuses why they just can't possibly eat right and exercise. I can outlift, outrun and outpace lots of dudes half my age. I refuse to use my birthdate as an excuse in life. F that.

MechaNik

Reactions
Always cracks me up, some people use their age or other chicken sheet excuses why they just can't possibly eat right and exercise. I can outlift, outrun and outpace lots of dudes half my age. I refuse to use my birthdate as an excuse in life. F that.
Lots of guys half your age are either twigs or marshmallows. Or world class professional athletes. You'd better be able to out pace the former, I'd be scared of you if you could out pace the latter

Reactions
So, get this, muchacha. As bad society may be at times, damn, we live in amazing times; scientifically, medically, with respect to computer/computational science, and the rest. Wishing you and your family the absolute best. Hang in there, be strong, and know you have friends. :s0155:
Thank you! :s0116:

I forget if it was today or still technically last night, but after caring for a sick wife and kids, the insomnia and old injuries/scar-tissues got so incredibly bad, I hiked around outside in the forest for a brief spell. A .380 in pants pocket, a .32 in the sport coat. Oh, it was as pleasant as it sounds. :p

crossbow5

Reactions
Zumba class and then senior fitness at Snap fitness in Keizer this morning. If you’re on Medicare and have Medicare advantage you should check this out. I only pay $25 for the Zumba 3 days a week and senior Training on Tuesday and Thursday. Senior fitness doesn’t cost anything extra. You have full access to the gym.

120 push-ups
100 leg lifts with 10 pound ankle weights
20 reps of one set of bench press at 110 pounds
Speed bag for 5 minutes
Deep chest shoulder dips times 12
Roman chair @ 15 leg dips
5 minutes of yoga
10 pound dumb bell reps at 50
20 inverted sit ups
I am 71 years old and growing.
Get some!!!

Man I love the way I feel after a really hard session. It's a weird "after workout" high. And waking up sore the next day? Yesssir!!

Reactions
120 push-ups
100 leg lifts with 10 pound ankle weights
20 reps of one set of bench press at 110 pounds
Speed bag for 5 minutes
Deep chest shoulder dips times 12
Roman chair @ 15 leg dips
5 minutes of yoga
10 pound dumb bell reps at 50
20 inverted sit ups
I am 71 years old and growing.
When I grow up I wanna be cool like you

Reactions
1200 yards crawl with flip turns. 900 reps of the Bas Rutten pool gig. This latter is making muscles wake up. Looking forward to a deep breath hold dive.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a second gunsmithing job completed by Mr. Copeland. As with the first, he did amazingly good work, communication was solid, and the rates...
    • CountryGent
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online