JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
125 curls with the 25# bells. Still working back up from my arm injury. But finally able to lift without pain. Now to work on the extra belly I've picked up along this journey......

Or 17 times I can't remember .but anyways I see some guys and girls that drive truck .that could use some exercise me include .there are a few big truck stops that have a exercise room but most just have a . restaurant with bad food

Dude when you get that CDL JUST REMEMBER TO PARK THE TRUCK AS FAR AWAY FROM THE TRUCK STOP DOOR AS POSSIBLE.
BECAUSE YOU WILL GET NO EXERCISE DRIVEING A TRUCK UNLESS YOU .ARE REALLY TRYING.i can't remember but I think if you You have a 53foot trailer .you have to walk around your truck and trailer 30 time's to equal a mile
Flatbed trucking.

How many workouts last longer than an hour?

Also, resistance bands and jogging. ;)
How many jobs require you to stay awake and basically just sit there for 11hours at a time and you usually fall into the habit of eating bad food on the go sometimes the only exercise you get is walking to and from the truck stop to you truck .yes you do have time to exercise if you want to walk around .but it's a hard thing to do .it is up to you to get it done .

How many jobs require you to stay awake and basically just sit there for 11hours at a time and you usually fall into the habit of eating bad food on the go sometimes the only exercise you get is walking to and from the truck stop to you truck .yes you do have time to exercise if you want to walk around .but it's a hard thing to do .it is up to you to get it done .
8 hours of sleep, 2 to do whatever, and then the reset. In the last hour or two you can bet I'm looking for a stop.

And I'll bring canned cat, courtesy of Alf.

8 hours of sleep, 2 to do whatever, and then the reset. In the last hour or two you can bet I'm looking for a stop.

And I'll bring canned cat, courtesy of Alf.
It's tough man I can't sleep for 10 hours eather .
I usually sleep about six or seven .then I get my coffee and sit around and b.s. I walk around some .but nothing like I used to .then it depends on weather .too hot don't want to walk .too cold don't want to walk

It's tough man I can't sleep for 10 hours eather .
I usually sleep about six or seven .then I get my coffee and sit around and b.s. I walk around some .but nothing like I used to .then it depends on weather .too hot don't want to walk .too cold don't want to walk
If its too hot, I work outside pushing carts... If its too cold, I work outside pushing carts...

If its either in the truck, cardio inside the truck. o_O

Been continuing to work out 3 days a week. Been about a month back into it after the 2 months off due to illness. Finally getting back to the weights I was using before that all started. Changed up the routine a bit and added squats into the rotation now. Legs are getting stronger every day. Bigger muscles, more fat burning - and I've got lots to burn ;)

Motivation

Girl tries to become the 2nd woman ever to lift the 733lb Dinnie Stones (Video)

daily-afternoon-randomness-in-hq-44-photos-18.jpg

Last Edited:
Took a week off from the weights and the gym and hate myself for it, but my shoulder was bothering me a bit. Lesson learned: it's really important to have good form when you lift as you get older.

Next week I may add running early in the mornings to up my cardio game.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top