JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First real exercise in almost 2 weeks since getting sick. Washed 3 cars with my daughter's assistance. Picked up some debris in the yard. And wheeled out the old riding mower to do some maintenance work, which was a tougher chore than I had thought. Got it up and running, then the blade drive belt snapped in two. Oh well, it was good to get out and moving a bit again. Cough is still really bad, so any exerting gets it riled up and I pay for it.

Stepped up to level 2 on workput video with wife. Brutal even without PC on.

Got new running shoes and ran dog mile or so.

Up drills with rifle.

Went fast hiking with wife and dog around WSU vancouver trails. Good quick workout.

Halfway thru the week with weigh in on Fridays and I've cheated a couple times - little stuff like an extra banana or spoon of peanut butter.

Going to try and find something with a little more fiber and less calories tomorrow.

I have been putting in more physical work in a day though and the big remodel project is coming up here on June 1st so I'll be even more active then, by about 44 hours a week then now.

Finally got back in my groove. The arm isn't 100%, but I am able to work out! Man it feels nice to do it too. I lost so many gains in the last 4 months. Now to get myself back there. Did 80 reps today with the 25's. I normally use 40's but I gotta take it easy still. It's not quite pain free but getting there!

Finally got back in my groove. The arm isn't 100%, but I am able to work out! Man it feels nice to do it too. I lost so many gains in the last 4 months. Now to get myself back there. Did 80 reps today with the 25's. I normally use 40's but I gotta take it easy still. It's not quite pain free but getting there!

Try those monster sets, that'll burn you up with much lighter weight;)

12 then hold halfway for 5 sec
10 then hold halfway for 5 sec
8 then hold halfway for 5 sec
6 then hold halfway for 5 sec
4 then hold halfway for 5 sec
3 then hold halfway for 5 sec
2 then hold halfway for 5 sec
1 then hold halfway for 5 sec

Only the 5 sec rest in between sets.

What feels super light at 12 starts to feel undoable after 6 or 4

Try those monster sets, that'll burn you up with much lighter weight;)

12 then hold halfway for 5 sec
10 then hold halfway for 5 sec
8 then hold halfway for 5 sec
6 then hold halfway for 5 sec
4 then hold halfway for 5 sec
3 then hold halfway for 5 sec
2 then hold halfway for 5 sec
1 then hold halfway for 5 sec

Only the 5 sec rest in between sets.

What feels super light at 12 starts to feel undoable after 6 or 4

I'll try that after I get to 100%. Brother I'm just so stoked that I can even lift. Not doing so for 4 months and seeing gains go away has been depressing honestly.

I'll try that after I get to 100%. Brother I'm just so stoked that I can even lift. Not doing so for 4 months and seeing gains go away has been depressing honestly.

Better leave that little shorty un shot till then too;):D.

I feel ya on the lost gains.

Dealing with a gut issue, then knees, then blood clots and then back over the span of years has me just getting thru the day still. Granted I don't feel half dead but when I hit the weights is when I really feel weak. No more 315 bench press and 640 squats for me, possibly forever but I'm going to try and get back there. I just think I'm looking at years+.

Summit of Hood at 0530 today.. 20180522_053626.jpg

This is from Glenn. Likewise I haven't tried it, but my wife has from time to time and it worked for her efforts at loosing weight.

That was my normal eating habit previously but my new, eat every 3-4 hours is more focused at not only weight loss but also to manage my new diabetic diagnosis without medications and get me hopefully back to 'pre-diabetic' for as many years as possible.

We have a personal trainer come in to work on Wednesdays and he beats the crap out of those who chose to participate once a week. Lots of crunches today and some 25 lb dumbell work. Then I do my usual daily walk around the grounds 1 1/2 mile power walk. Sore.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top