JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Been pushing shoulder workouts harder than normal and my right shoulder has a dull constant pain. Hey, the cost to play these days.
Conor McGregor's TIDL spray that so many MMA guys have been pimping - even those that dislike Conor got my interest.
Have tried things like IcyHot in the past and they do very little.
So bought a TIDL spray off Amazon for $17. Tried it today on my shoulder. After 15-20 minutes, nothing, just the cold/cryo feel of IcyHot.
But then after about 45mins 90% of the pain is gone and more importantly has been gone for 5-6 hours now. Interesting.
I will give my shoulder a week or two to heal, but in the meantime if there is a decent pain spray, I'm happy. Would rather use that then pills like Advil/Excedrin, etc. Fill my whole body with a pain med to work on a 4x4" area, no thanks.

View attachment 1189943

I'll have to check it out.

It was chest day.
More importantly I made it to the gym 2 days in a row.
Trying to find my groove again.

There was an ex stripper or prostitute that was on YT back in the day. Blonde. Forget her name, but she did constant burpees in her workout videos and I tried them when 70lbs/260 heavier and wowza; waited to do those down the road.

Screwed my back jerking around a giant old lawnmower, off to the gym soon for legs/machine-only work. Scared. My back has are serious attitude when messed up. Funny - still went to dentist and the she started lifting the angle of the chair and I let out of primal stream - poor lady.

EDIT _ WOW - I remembered, ZUZU LIGHT - still there, gotta give it to her at 40+ ..........

Worked in my garden, dug up most of it. I was still feeling pretty good so I took a few leisurely laps around the block.

I'm tired, fat, now on my 2nd Irish coffee.

...... that last line. Sorry, but 99% of the time that is the difference between a man and a woman.
The vast majority could never say ..... I'm tired, fat ............

Last Edited:
I might not be right in the head. STILL chuckling every AM at my audio alarm. "Hey Fatty! Lack of discipline, K? That is why you are a fat, worthless fuXXXXX pig!"
My son really helped me back in the day. Cole Robinson. NSFW for snowflakes.

Last Edited:
_nc_ohc=qaPHQCOh8JIAX-rCCSf&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Sometimes my work is better than just about any gym workout. Hanging data swing-out heavy racks while reaching over counter tops, holding a drill with 3/8" anchor bolts. People walking by me all day and not one person said 'hey, can I spot that ladder for you ..... need a hand? So therefore while I was unsafely playing ballerina on a ladder I was also ignored lol. Ugh, people.

Walked around the block and didn't get dizzy, then moved a good 30 cinder blocks to the back yard (I've got an idea for a raised strawberry patch).

I'm sweatin', this fat man isnt moving till it's time to toss the steaks on the grille.

Last Edited:
Work has been nuts. Lots of ladder work and my friend that has worked for me for 25+ years is too fat and slow to help with the physical stuff, so there I go! Two big coffees with a dose of MCT oil and hitting the gym in the AM full tilt. I need it mentally more than physically.

Back 3-4 months ago I discovered Drag Curls for arms and have stuck with them to failure, 4-6 hard sets + other bicep work and I can definitely tell strength and definition improvements. Gets funny looks, but screw 'em. (Charles Glass - You Tube)

Work has been nuts. Lots of ladder work and my friend that has worked for me for 25+ years is too fat and slow to help with the physical stuff, so there I go! Two big coffees with a dose of MCT oil and hitting the gym in the AM full tilt. I need it mentally more than physically.

Back 3-4 months ago I discovered Drag Curls for arms and have stuck with them to failure, 4-6 hard sets + other bicep work and I can definitely tell strength and definition improvements. Gets funny looks, but screw 'em. (Charles Glass - You Tube)

I use drag curls for a finisher on occasion. If I'm really feeling like kicking my own a$$ I'll superset drag curls with 21's. It only takes 3-4 super sets and your done for the day.

Wow nice find! Corps push crap that kills then, just as they do today. Sugar kills more people than alcohol or cigs.

Going to softball batting cages if I can get off work in time. Expect to swing, batter-batter swing and the last time I had a bat in my hand I was hitting puberty.

Somehow I got talked into Senior Softball. Haven't played since 1973, but believe it or not I can still move pretty fast. How to swing a bat or catch - hmm, who knows! Just made an inquiry and immediately they signed me up to the worst team starting right now. Wheeee! No pressure.

What I picture my debut as here, might be disappointed? haha

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads