JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Same. Big talker here but old is old. Slept wrong on my back cause my fat cat dominate me off the bed with one leg hanging over. So hard to be in the Rocky III mood when walking is a challenge lol. Oh well, it is UFC 270 today so ready to lose some money on Gane.

Chest day. 90 minutes.
1 mile on the treadmill.
I'm trying to fast for 24 hours.
My meal when I can eat will only be protein.
Rinse and repeat tomorrow. Except it is arm day.

The fast probably won't make it the full 24 hours. I'm hungry now. It's still another 8.5 before I can eat.

Same. Big talker here but old is old. Slept wrong on my back cause my fat cat dominate me off the bed with one leg hanging over. So hard to be in the Rocky III mood when walking is a challenge lol. Oh well, it is UFC 270 today so ready to lose some money on Gane.
I think your money is on the right man. Gane is going to win if he mixes it up and sticks to the ground game and calf kicks. Although he is a serious striker himself he shouldn't go toe-to-toe in a slugfest with Ngannou.

Arms Day for me today... good workout.

I think your money is on the right man. Gane is going to win if he mixes it up and sticks to the ground game and calf kicks. Although he is a serious striker himself he shouldn't go toe-to-toe in a slugfest with Ngannou.

Arms Day for me today... good workout.
Well Gane failed, but Figgy came through so broke even.

Going to the gym injured was pretty stupid of me now I better wait another 4-5 days. Oh well.

I just finished 6 weeks of PT for my right shoulder. Had an MRI in the middle of it all. Diagnosis is impingement syndrome. No torn muscles. The PT guy was positive I had at least one torn muscle as there is a knot on top of my shoulder that he could never work out.

With my diagnosis and the 26 years I have put up with it in both shoulders I have decided my next path to follow. The PT on the right shoulder was working. I have a 70% pain reduction in the right shoulder when sleeping now. I know I will still re-injure it doing the work I do so I have decided to just continue the PT on my own and do it bilaterally to get the left shoulder up to where the right one is.

The wife ordered me all the rubber bands and rollers I was using in PT so I have it all here at home. I am going to carve out 45 minutes to an hour out of my mornings and just do it. At work I will be hitting our gym and working on strengthening up the good parts of my arms again.

I won't have all the tools I used in PT at home but enough to get the job done. I may pick up more things later if I feel I need them. One thing the guy at PT did was help me with other issues I was having. He showed me what to stretch to fix my lower back, my wrists, and a few other little places to work on like my iron muscled neck. He could not get any shoulder muscle to stretch when I bent my head to the sides....only the neck muscles would pull and we could never get far enough to pull the shoulder.

My doctor is on board with what I plan to do and she did offer to send me to ortho or get me some injections if I wanted. I have had the injections and they are not worth it. Having the impingement carved out by an ortho did not last for my mother so I am going it on my own and going to build myself up.

I did the full rubber band workout today doing rows that focus on pulling the shoulder blades together with each pull, and doing a sword draw and a ball toss over the shoulder using the band. Once the rest of the gear shows up I will be doing wall ball and the roller against the wall with a band between the wrists...that one is a killer to do. I have four or five more things to work on each time and it will take about an hour to do properly.

Getting old and being worn out sucks....let's hope I can reverse this issue!

Waited for my lower back to calm down and it was worth it. Watched a few Charles Glass videos on YT and hit the gym.
A nice thing is I was definitely overtraining and now back on track. Funny when I work out my shoulders they sound like a bag of rusty bearings. When old, you lose cartilage. So what! Push harder!

I did legs today. I dread it because when I'm done my legs feel like they're made of stone. The soreness really kicks in day 2.

Tomorrow is arms day bright and early 6:30 am.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top