JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This week as warm up -
Movement is mostly around the lab, get coffee, goto lunch, etc.
But, I also walk 30min or so as part of my lunch. It all adds up.

Day Min Steps Distance Notes
Sun 60 1764 1.25 Some due to leaving the phone down on a Sunday afternoon. But I need to be deliberate every day.
Mon 109 9351 3.85
Tue 103 8494 3.43
Wed 135 10774 4.42
Thu 116 9932 4.4

Mrs. Teflon and I have always walked and hiked a lot. She has an elliptical machine she likes and I have a weight bench with pulldowns and dumbbells. I ride a bike 2-3 times weekly too.

Her latest kick is some cardio/flexibility videos that we do together. Having never tried them, I assumed they might be sort of lightweight, but I've got to say they leave me sweating and panting. Keeps us on task, too. Breaks last 15 seconds and then it's on to the next exercise. The vids feature 2-3 people demonstrating different levels of intensity and impact. We're still doing the low-medium stuff, so there's plenty of room to improve.

Must be on the right track. It's always reassuring/positive to feel a little sore (or a lot) the next day doing projects around the house and yard.

I walk between 12 and 15 miles a day at work. Got permission to use a private gym at one of my buildings, just trying to work out the logistics of that in regards to my every day schedule.
Edit: step count since 8 am
FEDD9C16-DA32-4511-80F0-8517911D9F8F.png

I walk between 12 and 15 miles a day at work. Got permission to use a private gym at one of my buildings, just trying to work out the logistics of that in regards to my every day schedule.
I had a couple of buddies who did maintenance work, got that kind of distance in a 12-hour shift. 10 mi was pretty common. One has since retired, the other is "locked out" due to COVID shutting down his work place.

It all counts!

I had a couple of buddies who did maintenance work, got that kind of distance in a 12-hour shift. 10 mi was pretty common. One has since retired, the other is "locked out" due to COVID shutting down his work place.

It all counts!
I am walking or standing for my entire shift (minus breaks) but I am going to keep that activity separate. I need some unpaid exercise to accompany my paid exercise:)

Leg day. Hack machine, calf raises, leg ext, leg press. Finished up with 30 min on the treadmill on12 incline going 3.5 MPH for 1.75 miles.

Off to run with the XC kids in a little bit.

Fri Sat and Sun -- weekends are my most challenging time, people to see, things to do, distractions. - so I had to be purposeful, and I'll need to continue.

Steps Time
Fri 9580 109 mins
Sat 8113 79
Sun 10023 101

Fri Weigh-in: 245

Fri Sat and Sun -- weekends are my most challenging time, people to see, things to do, distractions. - so I had to be purposeful, and I'll need to continue.

Steps Time
Fri 9580 109 mins
Sat 8113 79
Sun 10023 101

Fri Weigh-in: 245
I just got back from another 3 mile loop, today's work is done. Our weight loss meetings are starting up again today. We had a hiatus during the summer months. I have to shower up so I don't stink for ladies:)

Edit: My calorie counting app says I have 700 calories left for today so another cup of joe is going down the hatch (45 calories in sugar free non-dairy creamer).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top