JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is how my wife and I roll on NYE
We've been known to hang in there all the way to 10:30 PST some years

15822968_10211335154405039_5782599556116862772_n.jpg

Lol... ok, so what this thread demonstrates is contrary to popular opinion on the left, gun owners are a bunch of old farts that consider really getting wild is staying up until 10:30 with a drink of Mountain Dew....no the soda pop, not the other stuff from behind the shed... I really lived on the wild side and drank lemonade at the movie theater :eek:

Maybe it's not so much old as responsible. I haven't hit 30 yet (but getting pretty close) spent the night with friends around a fire pit smoking cigars; we drank a lot but not to the point that anyone got barfy or passed out. Nothing story-worthy.

We did that to a co-worker one night, he passed out a friends house and we took a Magic Marker, marked up his face and sat down and waited for him to wake up. He woke up finally, went into the bathroom,took a leak, washed his face and all the markings came off. Evidently his skin was so oily that the markers didn't do the trick.... :(

We did that to a co-worker one night, he passed out a friends house and we took a Magic Marker, marked up his face and sat down and waited for him to wake up. He woke up finally, went into the bathroom,took a leak, washed his face and all the markings came off. Evidently his skin was so oily that the markers didn't do the trick.... :(
Don't let Stomper see this...he used a sharpie on his new AR build :)

He may have de-greased it first...tho :confused::D

Well, WE really know how to party!

We had two people over, not coupled, had a glass of wine each, our favorite pizza, cookies. Then watched a movie about a crying camel! An NatGeo production, in Mongolian, no sub-titles! WOW!!!
LOL!!! Actually, it was very well done and we all enjoyed it. I did make midnight, but the others went home to bed and the wife turned in at ten! Since I live in inner NE PDX I played "Gunfire or Fireworks," into the night! ;)

We were pretty low key here.
My wife watched TV and I read.
Had a great dinner
(Penn Cove Mussels over pasta with peppers and a lime / butter / garlic sauce)
A couple beers and that's all folks.

Kinda nice but we were never really into the party scene.
Andy

Now this is pretty sick but I have seen it done when some dude passes out and some of his buddies get a picture set up with a couple of cranks across the forehead with marker writing or in close proximity to his pie hole. Never really wanted that to happen so my pass out days were pretty few.

The evening for us was pretty normal. Fixed a good dinner, she read her Fixer Upper book, I watched some Ric Flair videos on YouTube and we were in bed by 10:30. Woke up when the mortars and gunfire started locally for a few minutes.

Hang overs and intoxication are not part of our lives, my wife and I might have gotten close one time in 30 years but that is it.

We went out one time in the mid 90's and by 9:30 some guy had spilled a drink on my wife and his buddy looked over at me and said open that door by you it is hot in here. I told him to go open the fing door himself and he got more mouthy so leaving and going home was a good idea at that point. Last time out on NY Eve ever.

Just had a going away breakfast for one our scientists, a tiny title thing. She only had one Bloody Mary, but started to let loose a tad.

She started chatting about how she wanted to tell one of our senior staff to "blow it out her a$$"...

Ohhh good times, good times...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top