JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"in fear for my life" is not something I would stake a defense upon.
I know people who are in fear all of the time. So what.

Imminent
Bodily
Harm
AND
You wanted it to Stop

The OP poses a question with no right answer and no wrong answer and none of us like the correct answer - "It Depends"

I agree with other posters - read Mas.

The Proper Question is ~Not a Really~ What... But WHO.

Ask any Rape Victim if what happened was Rape, then ask the Rapist.

The old story of the New York Lawyer comes to mind... It was in East Texas, he slowed down, and turned left at the corner, Nobody to really Stop for... At the Stop Sign.

The Texas Stater filled on the "YOU PULL OVER" lights, which the lawyer did.

The Stater said you run that there Stop Sign, the NY Lawyer of course said, well I saw no one when I slowed down, so I just went on...

Stater said, "Please get out of the Vehicle" the Lawyer did...

We all know the punch line... After a severe thrashing, the Stater says, "Now, do you want me to STOP, or do you want me to Slow Down".....

Perception of threat should take a person to a heightened level of awareness... And even Slow OLDER persons can get the Urge to MOVE, upon Threat.

Return Real Threat, with Real Protection, as able and as Needed, until the threat is gone.

Three legged philip, a stout Oak Cane, first to the Testicles, then a jab into the throat.... Should help convince a person that your a member of the Grey Panthers, AKA old foggie who won't be done wrong to.

Where's that thread,'They don't think like we do" ?
You have to remember that some folks have no regard for human life at all.
So where is that person's mind,that's in front of you,ready to do you harm?
I sat at lunch with 2 guys that had killed folk for pay,one way or another.(not just as soldier)
Now to look at the 3 of us you would think we were just some regular guys hanging out.
You never know who you may be talking to today

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads