JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
im-shocked-thumb.jpg

Dang and all this time I thought they went through back ground checks and filled out 4473s and jumped through the same hoops and whatever new law they come up with like they make the honest folks do.

You mean all this BS is not true the bad guys are not just ordering them through the mail and getting them from the gun show loop hole.

What my leaders and the media are laying to me the law abiding person who gets punished for being law abiding by having to do paperwork and get back ground checks and cannot be trusted with an AR the gun that is used in very few crimes.

I am just devastated!

Study: Chicago Criminals Avoid Gun Shows, Internet Sales, Buy Guns On Street (http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/30/study-chicago-criminals-avoid-gun-shows-internet-sales-buy-guns-on-street/)

Where does the report say they get guns?
  • "gangs have individuals with a Firearm Owners Identification Card who buy guns then sell them to gang members. "
  • " Others indicated using "corrupt cops" who seize guns then "put them back on the street.""
  • "they get they guns on the streets from "personal connections" "

With all the recent "journalist" going to gun store to buy ARs to show how easy it is, how come no stories of these "loophole" purchases? I'd love to legally buy a gun from the internets. Especially a $600 fully automatic one with the extra deadly bullet button.

With all the recent "journalist" going to gun store to buy ARs to show how easy it is, how come no stories of these "loophole" purchases?

I was wondering the exact same thing! A law abiding white guy with no criminal record going to an FFL and buying a legal firearm by going through the legally mandated process to do so should not be news. You'd think that with all the talk about how easy it is to get a gun without a background check there would be more stories showing just how "dangerous" and "unregulated" the gun industry is.
I'd also like to hear someone reporting on the fact that the Dems shot down the republican sponsored bill that would have moved more resources to the NICS and why they thought strengthening the background check system wasn't a good idea (besides being proposed by the opposing side?)

Study: Chicago Criminals Avoid Gun Shows, Internet Sales, Buy Guns On Street (http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/30/study-chicago-criminals-avoid-gun-shows-internet-sales-buy-guns-on-street/)

Where does the report say they get guns?
  • "gangs have individuals with a Firearm Owners Identification Card who buy guns then sell them to gang members. "
  • " Others indicated using "corrupt cops" who seize guns then "put them back on the street.""
  • "they get they guns on the streets from "personal connections" "

Hey, all that is illegal!!!!! Where are the LEO'S???? Oh, selling them guns illegally......:oops:

Penny Okamoto said SB941 would save thousands of lives. I assume this is because criminals will no longer be able to purchase firearms illegally?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top