JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys I don't use my DPMS 308 assault rifle as much as I want to I'm getting older and using more pistols now so I was just wanting to see about how much is that gun worth right now ? Thanks.

Has it assaulted anyone? What makes it an assault rifle? If it's full auto it's worth a ton. Plus you would have to get a tax stamp from the ATF. Maybe check and compare on gunbroker? Might be tough to find full auto though

A new car, house, boat.. I mean if its a full auto .308 "assault rifle" Id imagine its worth quite a bit.

However, if its a .308 modern sporting rifle with basic accessories.. around the $1k
(Up to $1500 with mags/optics) is where its hovering now.

Id look up the model on gun broker and various websites that have it for sale, in stock (i.e. available) then knock of 10-20% to actually move it.. otherwise if it rivals "new" price most people are just going to pay the extra money to have a new item rather than a used item selling for a premium NIB price.

No it's not automatic just not a bolt action rifle didn't want to get confused sorry 30 round clip vortex scope
Most .308 AR variants are running around that high 900's to 1500 depending on what comes with it. Expect to take a loss on the optic or mags being included. Id take them off and sell them separately to speed up the sale.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top