JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I usually consider "cheap" to be less than the average price. For example, a mediocre Pinot Noir starts around $20, and to even get a reasonable bottle, you're closer to the $30 price point. Therefore, a "cheap" bottle of Pintot would be in the $15 range. Now apply this to a shotgun, a new Remingto 870 is around $400, and a new Mossberg 500 is around $300. Therefore, anything around $200 could be considered cheap.

Higher price than average does not mean quality, nor does lower price mean poor quality.

Cheap can mean paying less than you were willing to pay (bargan) It can also mean lower quality (cheap POS broke first time I used it!!!)

Cheap wine? Well, if someone is complaining about it than it usually means the quality was poor meaning it had little taste compared to other wine in which the maker was more knowledgable, had better grapes (crop year or region grown), used more expensive, labor intensive and time consuming techniques in it's creation.

Cheap wine? Well, if someone is complaining about it than it usually means the quality was poor meaning it had little taste compared to other wine in which the maker was more knowledgable, had better grapes (crop year or region grown), used more expensive, labor intensive and time consuming techniques in it's creation.

A few years back, Trader Joes was selling a 2005 Mission Point Pinot Noir for $6. This wine could easily pass as a $20-$30 bottle, but the 2006 was a cheap $6 bottle of wine. Price doesn't dictate quality, but a lower price can be considered "cheap".

When I think of cheap sometimes I think of non American made junk guns. But I get that because I read a lot of forums that dont like those guns. Also gun smith will talk about how they will not work on "cheap junky" guns! What does that mean?

Cheap depends on the context used.

I REALLY like buying cheap items when used in the context of "below market price". I buy cheap every chance I get.

Occasionally I buy cheap items, ones of low quality or workmanship, if it is the most cost effective way to do the job. The other day I bought a plastic putty knife because i was going to use it with some tar on a simple one time project. I had planned on throwing it away so it was more cost effective then buying an expensive one, and the stuff to clean it, then the time to clean it, and finally finding a place to store it all.

I do also enjoy a good cheap laugh at semi bad or juvenile jokes. Nothing wrong with that.

Cheap - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Dont forget you can have really expensive "cheap" items and really "cheap" expensive items.

Also cheap will depend on perspective. I know there are plenty of people out there that will spend in excess of $100 on a pair of jean and find that cheap, for me there is NO way $100 for jeans is cheap.

Cheap depends on the context used.

I REALLY like buying cheap items when used in the context of "below market price". I buy cheap every chance I get.

Occasionally I buy cheap items, ones of low quality or workmanship, if it is the most cost effective way to do the job. The other day I bought a plastic putty knife because i was going to use it with some tar on a simple one time project. I had planned on throwing it away so it was more cost effective then buying an expensive one, and the stuff to clean it, then the time to clean it, and finally finding a place to store it all.

I do also enjoy a good cheap laugh at semi bad or juvenile jokes. Nothing wrong with that.

Cheap - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Dont forget you can have really expensive "cheap" items and really "cheap" expensive items.

Also cheap will depend on perspective. I know there are plenty of people out there that will spend in excess of $100 on a pair of jean and find that cheap, for me there is NO way $100 for jeans is cheap.

That is my lady. She loves her 100 dollars miss me jeans.... I go for whats on sale and fits!!!

Im a cheap A$$ unless its my guns I guess. I dont want something that is going to break easily, cause me head aches and cost more for a gunsmith too look at and repair than the gun cost.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top