JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sarah Brady's definition of an arsenal:
Any person who owns 20 or more firearms or more than 1,000 rounds of ammunition or primers (i.e. two "bricks " of rimfire ammo) would be required to get an "arsenal " license.

To obtain a federal arsenal license, you would need to be fingerprinted, obtain permission of local zoning authorities, and pay a $300 tax every three years. Your home would be subjected to unannounced, warrantless inspection by the government up to three times a year.

"Arsenal" owners would also have to obtain a $100,000 dollar insurance policy.

If you own less than 20 guns and keep only minimal ammunition supplies on hand, don't think that you're exempt from the "arsenal" license. "Brady II" redefines "firearm" to include magazines and "any part of the action"(such as pins, springs, or screws).

In other words, if you have two Colt pistols, three Remington rifles, and four magazines (of any size) for each gun, then you own an "arsenal." Or if you own two guns, six magazines, and a box of disassembled gun parts that contains five springs, five pins, and five screws, then you own 23 firearms and must obtain an "arsenal" license.

That Brownell's screw assortment constitutes an arsenal that would outfit MS-13.

The reason we are having this conversation to to prep yall for kali style gun regulations. It's an effort for the democrat's to define what you can and can't have. Talk about it now before they screw you with it latter.:D

Let me be the first.

Introducing Tully's Home for Wayward Weaponry
For a nominally small monthly fee your wayward weapon can be stored in our secure weatherproof, fireproof, climate controlled concrete bunker.
Services include:
Weekly personal time where your weapon is taken out into the bright sunshine, wiped down, function tested (20 rounds) then completely stripped down and bathed in only the very best of firearm lubricants, all while being spoken to in soft grandfatherly tones. It is then lovingly replaced in it's very own generous safe space.
Bi-weekly FaceTime chats with your Wayward Weapon are available for a small additional monthly fee.

Feel free to contact me any time.
Tully Mars via the Coconut Telegraph,
St. Somewhere

Arsonal implies I have a fixed number of catalogued weapons ready to be issued to whome ever! I reject the term "Arsonal" and replace it with Personal/Private Armory, to which I am the sole owner, operator not subject to laws or wins of lesser men!:D

yo-dawg-arsenal.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top