JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
According to the snow flakes if you have a six shooter you should only have six bullets no more than ten lol .
There head would explode if they saw my closet

I always thought a arsenal was where firearms were :
Made..
Repaired...
Stored...

But all of that doesn't really matter as I don't commit any crimes with the firearms that I have made , repaired or store.
So why should what I chose to collect ,make or repair / restore be made into something sinister according to some fancy word play by media...?

When the actions of criminals are used as a base line for laws against the law abiding , then something is wrong with our legal and political system.
Andy
Edit to add...just saw the 2009 date on the OP...:eek::D
EEK! Zombie thread...:D

I always enjoy the news articles covering a guy arrested for some firearm related offense and they say he had 1000 rounds of ammunition. I hope they don't ever have to write an article about me. They'll probably say I was trying to take over the country.

Hell, I live in UK, and I have waaaay north of a thousand rounds handy. If you count all the bullet and ball for my BP stuff, add a couple of thousand more.

tac

I personally find the premise of the OP story (and those like it) as simply bothersome.

What does it matter to anyone, what someone else has? It's none of my business, and it's no one else's business.

Like vehicles (or anything else for that matter)! If someone has multiple vehicles, are they a car dealer? Ad a boat, an RV, a moto or few, some snow machines and an ATV or few...does that mean they are a recreational tour operator?

Jewelry and watches...

Computers and hand held devices...

Nice clothing (and accessories)...

Foodie...

Wine enthusiast...

Cigar enthusiast...

Bicycliclist...

None of my business!

I personally find the premise of the OP story (and those like it) as simply bothersome.

What does it matter to anyone, what someone else has? It's none of my business, and it's no one else's business.

Like vehicles (or anything else for that matter)! If someone has multiple vehicles, are they a car dealer? Ad a boat, an RV, a moto or few, some snow machines and an ATV or few...does that mean they are a recreational tour operator?

Jewelry and watches...

Computers and hand held devices...

Nice clothing (and accessories)...

Foodie...

Wine enthusiast...

Cigar enthusiast...

Bicycliclist...

None of my business!

Well you will never be in office your way to smart!:D

A nickel pea shooter (plastic straw, came with a bag of dried peas for the nickel).
Willow branch/bicycle tube slingshot.
"Lil Injun" bow and suction-cup arrow set (suction cups came off and shafts sharpened in a pencil sharpener for "business")
Daisy Cub ("with over a thousand rounds!"). The gun held 500 I think.

My arsenal at the age of six. Ready to defend God and Country.

Last Edited:
So what are these democrats saying?:confused: Is it that you are not allowed to have an arsenal by their definition to defend yourself and your family? Whats' next, you are not allowed to have a car dealership (more than one car:D) to get back and forth to work? You are not allowed more food in the house than you eat each day or you have a grocery store? :D Maybe them democrats should just mind their own business.:cool:

So what are these democrats saying?:confused: Is it that you are not allowed to have an arsenal by their definition to defend yourself and your family? Whats' next, you are not allowed to have a car dealership (more than one car:D) to get back and forth to work? You are not allowed more food in the house than you eat each day or you have a grocery store? :D Maybe them democrats should just mind their own business.:cool:
Kinda in Seattle they are trying to tax every one who drives a car .
They want you dependent on them public transportation

Per their web site:

Arsenal Inc. is the exclusive licensed US manufacturer of the finest, most authentic semi-automatic sporting rifles. Available with either forged and CNC milled receivers or stamped receivers, they feature hammer-forged, chrome lined barrels and strict quality control in calibers 7.62x39mm, 5.56x45mm (.223 NATO), and 5.45x39.5mm. Arsenal Inc. utilizes the latest technology and materials while upholding the legendary standards of the world famous Circle 10 factory, Arsenal of Bulgaria.

Founded in the year 2000, Arsenal Inc. began as the licensed manufacturer of Arsenal products for the movie industry, government agencies and the shooting public. Today, Arsenal continues to make provisions for all three sectors. Since its inception, Arsenal Inc. has manufactured and imported more than 25 versions of rifles and pistols. And with each, Arsenal Inc. preserved the old-world firearms craftsmanship while adding in modern day technological advances that make the company's products top-notch.

U.S. models are made both fully automatic to satisfy Arsenal Inc.'s government contracts and semi-automatic for civilian use. All are shoulder-fired, gas- operated, magazine-fed rifles. Capturing the attention and trust of the American public, Arsenal Inc. continues to offer a large selection of rifles that appeal to all shooters whether an enthusiast or collector. These distinguished firearms are assembled by factory trained master craftsmen who protect and assure Arsenal's legendary reputation for quality.

Offered with either a fixed or folding butt stock, the rifles made by Arsenal Inc., USA are done so through a perfected manufacturing process that allows for the quick integration of new lines. This is also made possible through the use of stamped receivers which offer an economically priced alternative to traditional forged and milled receivers.

Each and every single product manufactured by Arsenal Inc. has our guarantee and integrity as we believe in a well-made, superior-functioning rifle.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top