JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How many sore knees did this guy create by having them there boolits it's laying out in the open?!?!

The guy owns guns, legally... Perhaps he's also going to own bullets that actually go in them there guns he owns...

I love this statement:
"It is extremely disturbing to find such a lethal arsenal of this magnitude in a residential community," Brown said.

Where would Brown expect one to keep firearms, some of which are clearly intended for personal protection?????

This is another official that should absolutely scare and clear minded American... I swear they spew this dribble without their brain attached to the stem...

But the scariest part, most of America eats it up in agreement...

Dear God Almighty, do we need a serious change of direction....

Edited to correct the ):83&;&;7 autocorrection

Last Edited:
IronMonster:

Don't you know that ZOMBIES are all the rage these days?

Resurrecting the dead is now the in thing to do. :) Just look at this photo, which was recently taken in downtown Portland:

View attachment 274646

View attachment 274646

One of these days some Bubba is going to be drinking his 'shine and stagger off his porch, then seeing these "zombies" and go full apocalypse on them with his EDC.

Brutus Out

I saw a news clip about a guy who was battling the home owners association about his dog being off leash. they described him as having a arsenal (2 shot guns and a revolver) so what do I have a arms depot maybe 20 firearms.

According to just about all liberals Barney fife had an Arsenal so you can start there.

more than 10 guns, and/or more than 1000 rounds of ammo for each gun, then its considered stockpiling.

I'm past a stockpile, has become a stockmountain.
When I moved last year I wanted to see every one out at once. Started placing them on a king size bed and I ran out of space. Bought another Mosin just yesterday. Maybe 2 king size beds will hold them all. Will never know, my back is not so good.

How many sore knees did this guy create by having them there boolits it's laying out in the open?!?!

The guy owns guns, legally...

That irked me too. All of his firearms were "Licensed" and because of the registration the police get to stop in on him at any time and bust him for a violation of the BS safe storage law. How is there a crime without a victim? Why is he charged with third-degree criminal possession of a weapon if all of his firearms were licensed?

I am not a reloader, but wouldn't storing 225 pounds of powder in a poorly ventilated safe create more of a combustion hazard then leaving them out on a shelf?

I am assuming a small rat-hole sized New York apartment, so I guess I can see a reckless endangerment charge the same way someone storing 25 gallons of gasoline next to their kitchen could be a hazard.

From my planned,
"IDAHOAN WORD MEANINGS AND HOW TO USE 'EM BOOK"...

ar-sen-al
(awr-sin-all)

usage; It's real hard for me to "love thy neighbor" 'cuz mine hates guns, wears his hair in a bun, and him generally bein' such an arse 'n all !

;)

I saw a news clip about a guy who was battling the home owners association about his dog being off leash. they described him as having a arsenal (2 shot guns and a revolver) so what do I have a arms depot maybe 20 firearms.
I always enjoy the news articles covering a guy arrested for some firearm related offense and they say he had 1000 rounds of ammunition. I hope they don't ever have to write an article about me. They'll probably say I was trying to take over the country.

Laugh at their ignorance but beware these ignorant people and millions of ignorant people just like them are on the verge of taking your guns away or making you a criminal if you keep them and then you would be unable to enjoy them.

Two guns for every one in your family is basic .
Hand gun and RIFLE .then when you get to the point of .
I have enough guns so that everyone of my neighbors could have two guns LOL .
YOU MIGHT HAVE A ARSENAL.

Do you think this count's for the HOA ?
Only 4 gun's......
Quad.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR