JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My WASR will play with your Arsenal like a toy! :s0108:

image.jpg

(Seriously though... it really shoots like sewing machine.)

image.jpg

Too means also, like, I want one too.
To is a preposition, indicating a direction as in, We're going TO the store, or respond to...

as long as we're at it, TWO is a number (2).

To (preposition indicating direction)

Too (Adverb meaning also)

Two (Number)
They have different meanings and are spelled differently for a reason.

If I had to suffer through three years of Mrs. Ruth's bubbleGUM English classes, you must, Too. To. Two.
...and now back to the 7.5 year old thread, aready in prog-erse.
here ya geaux
<broken link removed>

This news story at the link down below made big headlines in Eugene a couple of weeks ago. Not just a big headline in the Register Guard paper, but it was a lead story for our local TV news stations too.

Imagine this: A 73 yr old man found to be in possession of the following firearms:

.38-caliber revolver
.357-caliber revolver
.270-caliber bolt action hunting rifle
two .22-caliber rimfire rifles
a .44-caliber black powder pistol
a .45-caliber black powder rifle

A total of SEVEN guns! And on top of that, he had over 1,000 rounds of ammo for them!

So based on this, I would say that 7 guns must constitute an arsenal in the eyes of the news media.

http://registerguard.com/rg/news/lo...r-swat-team-seizes-7-guns-ammunition.html.csp

Sad. The guy probably had forgotten about that 50-year-old conviction that he believed to have been reduced to a misdemeanor. He also probably hasn't realized that his right to vote disappeared. In other words, he is not just a non-citizen, he is a non-person. "Felon'' is a life sentence, regardless of whether one's "debt to society" has been paid. Seems like the ACLU could do something useful, for a change.

Sad. The guy probably had forgotten about that 50-year-old conviction that he believed to have been reduced to a misdemeanor. He also probably hasn't realized that his right to vote disappeared. In other words, he is not just a non-citizen, he is a non-person. "Felon'' is a life sentence, regardless of whether one's "debt to society" has been paid. Seems like the ACLU could do something useful, for a change.

Easy solution. Move to Mexico, become a citizen, sneak back into US, move to sanctuary city.
Be shown the red carpet.

Even my wife thinks I've gone overboard with my hobbie and I have less then a tenth of what a lot of you are sitting on.

BUT I NEED a special gun for EVEY possible situation, from home defense and CC'ing to hunting large or small game or even birds, SHTF guns, .22lr guns for teaching and fun, shotguns, rifles, pistols and revolvers - I love them all.

And I don't care about willful
ignorance. And no, you didn't, or else you'd have spelled it correctly. :rolleyes:

Your wrong (I did that last thing just to irritate you by the way) I type around 80 words a minute. I can type faster than I can think. I don't go back and look things over to make sure by there's and two's are correct. I just don't care. Its not important, everyone understands what you are trying to say. If I leave a o off the end of a too from time to time the only person it irritates are folks like yourself. I really am sorry it bugs you, and it really is not willful ignorance. :D

So yeah, Sometimes I type to when I mean too. Its not the worst mistake I make. Often I make mistakes that actually matter.

From your response Its clear you don't make mistakes once in a while when you hurry?

Last Edited:
When my place gets raided after whatever they can figure out to raid it for the local Police Chief will be able to fill a real nice table up for the evening news.

0RdFp0.jpg

I have arrived. The other night I tripped over part of my wife's yarn horde when she asked me a trick question "How many guns do you own?" and I did not know the answer off the top of my head. Half my brain was trying to count how many does she know about while the other half saying that "Well two of those you bought as your carry gun and shotgun, and I gifted that revolver with the purple grips that you never carry to you so technically some of those are yours so..." Then I distracted her with something shiny "Hey, what are your nice earrings doing on the floor?" and peace was restored to the bedroom. Whew!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top