JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This news story at the link down below made big headlines in Eugene a couple of weeks ago. Not just a big headline in the Register Guard paper, but it was a lead story for our local TV news stations too.

Imagine this: A 73 yr old man found to be in possession of the following firearms:

.38-caliber revolver
.357-caliber revolver
.270-caliber bolt action hunting rifle
two .22-caliber rimfire rifles
a .44-caliber black powder pistol
a .45-caliber black powder rifle

A total of SEVEN guns! And on top of that, he had over 1,000 rounds of ammo for them!

So based on this, I would say that 7 guns must constitute an arsenal in the eyes of the news media.

http://registerguard.com/rg/news/lo...r-swat-team-seizes-7-guns-ammunition.html.csp

there is a saying the sheeple will never understand...

dont fear them man with many guns fear the man with only one gun.

I saw a news clip about a guy who was battling the home owners association about his dog being off leash. they described him as having a arsenal (2 shot guns and a revolver) so what do I have a arms depot maybe 20 firearms.

Yes, lots of these homeowner associations "outlaw" guns in their particular housing development in their covenants. When I lived in one of these a decade or so ago I was illiterate and couldn't read their documentation. I have since moved out and gotten a better edumacation.:rolleyes:

Brutus Out

This news story at the link down below made big headlines in Eugene a couple of weeks ago. Not just a big headline in the Register Guard paper, but it was a lead story for our local TV news stations too.

Imagine this: A 73 yr old man found to be in possession of the following firearms:

.38-caliber revolver
.357-caliber revolver

A total of SEVEN guns! And on top of that, he had over 1,000 rounds of ammo for them!

So based on this, I would say that 7 guns must constitute an arsenal in the eyes of the news media.

http://registerguard.com/rg/news/lo...r-swat-team-seizes-7-guns-ammunition.html.csp

Yep, SEVEN is the new arsenal.

Although I would say that this Hash Oil cooker is more of a threat to his neighbors than a 73 year old man minding his own business. http://registerguard.com/rg/news/lo...il-explosion-suspected-by-detectives.html.csp

.38-caliber revolver
.357-caliber revolver

Years ago I had a similar arsenal, except switch out the .270 for an Ought Six.
no revolvers, etc.

Oh yeah, I am totally legal.

Brutus Out

This:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Man, how do you even find a 7 year old post to respond too?
Too means also, like, I want one too.
To is a preposition, indicating a direction as in, We're going TO the store, or respond to...

as long as we're at it, TWO is a number (2).

To (preposition indicating direction)

Too (Adverb meaning also)

Two (Number)
They have different meanings and are spelled differently for a reason.

If I had to suffer through three years of Mrs. Ruth's bubbleGUM English classes, you must, Too. To. Two.
...and now back to the 7.5 year old thread, aready in prog-erse.

To is a preposition, indicating a direction as in, We're going TO the store, or respond to... as ;lomg as we're at it, TWO is a number (2).
Two (Number)
If I had to suffer through three years of Mrs. Ruth's bubbleGUM English classes, you must, Too. To. Two.

Yep.

I know all that. See the thing is I dont care. Sorry it bugs you

To is a preposition, indicating a direction as in, We're going TO the store, or respond to...

as long as we're at it, TWO is a number (2).

Two (Number)
They have different meanings and are spelled differently for a reason.

Arsenal - isn't that something the the militia would have access to? And isn't that something the the state and federal governments are trying to eliminate????

Following in the steps if the Redcoats...

Me thinks the gubermint is trying to invoke Revolution 2.0...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top