JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like a homeowner's association officer needs to be removed from her position on the board, since when do HOA's regulate the private possessions of the homeowners? If they don't park on the street or BBQ on the front lawn, they can't do a damn thing about it.

I cant remember where I heard it, but a long time ago I heard that if you have more than 10 guns, and/or more than 1000 rounds of ammo for each gun, then its considered stockpiling. I dont know whether theres any truth to that, just figured Id share. That would probably make alot of us here on NWFA illegal. I'll try to do some digging and see if I can find out what the truth is on it.

It used to be 10 guns, but since Bloomberg the official media definition of an arsenal is seven or more guns. More than 2000 rounds total for all firearms is also a stockpile.

Not long ago I saw a news story that had a picture of an "Arsenal" that consisted on a bolt action rifle, a 12ga bird gun, three BB & pellet guns, a handful of Chinese knives and a few boxes of ammo.

Not long ago I saw a news story that had a picture of an "Arsenal" that consisted on a bolt action rifle, a 12ga bird gun, three BB & pellet guns, a handful of Chinese knives and a few boxes of ammo.

Then I would gather 99% of the NWFA members have and arsenal minis those of us that have dogsled, boating , rv and other accidents.:rolleyes:

by definition an arsenal is any collection of weapons (plural) so 2 o mor guns.

I cant figure out why anyone would let their HOA know they own even one gun....?

I noticed while browing the forum that similar thread suggestions show up off to the side. One caught my interest once and I almost replied befor I noticed it was several years old. I can see how one might not notice though...

th?id=OIP.Mce7022742282cac86a2cd446d41525feo0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300.jpg

th?id=OIP.Mce7022742282cac86a2cd446d41525feo0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300.jpg

a collection of weapons and military equipment stored
a place where weapons and military equipment are stored or made
an array of resources available for a certain purpose
A governmental establishment for the storing, development, manufacturing, testing, or repairing of arms, ammunition, and other war materiel
AND FINALLY THE ANSWER TO ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU ASKED YOUR FOLKS - NO!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top