JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
S&W, Springfield, Walther all make full frame extended slide 9mm semi-auto's. CZ likely does as well, but I haven't seen one so I can't picture it.

It will boil down to personal preference depending on the parameters set by the buyer.

Walther PPX was also similar, light weight polymer frame, striker fired, large magazines. It was a bit shorter & didn't have the open slide styling. Ugly to my eye but very comfortable grip and great trigger. Maybe it wasn't like the G34 after all.

I have both a G34 and a 5" M&P. They both shoot well. One can find some "longslide" 1911's in 9mm as well.

Walther PPQ Q5 Match or S&W M&P 2.0 5" are both good options to consider. How they feel in the hand is important. Then there is the M&P 9L Pro Series C.O.R.E. from the S&W Performance Center which I think still qualifies.

Yeah i had a m&p 9mm and didnt love it ya know ... And ive got a walther p22 and freaking love that stupid thing ... So im gonna try another walther when i have funds to do so

Yeah i had a m&p 9mm and didnt love it ya know ... And ive got a walther p22 and freaking love that stupid thing ... So im gonna try another walther when i have funds to do so

The Walthers also have excellent triggers for the type...

They don't the aftermarket/accessories of Glock/S&W, but if I were to buy something along these lines, the PPQ or Q5 would definitely be strong contenders.

Boss

Canik tp9 long or tp9sfx

20190929_221055.jpg

Trigger and reset is better then the glock too. Can find these for $350-400. I like mine. Damn good gun. I think i paid around $340 brand new.

The sfx is the same gun but comes with an optic cut, 20rd mags, and extended mag release. Its around $400-450. Can find them with a Vortex viper for $550-600 sometimes

Another option are the 5 inch FNS and FNX pistols.

View attachment 601456

Iv seen these forsale for around $400 for quite sometime, but everything I read says the trigger is really long. Have you shot one?