JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Currently having a good friend who makes furniture (cabinets/end tables/headboards etc) make me a nice shadow box for it so I can retire it on the wall with the knife G'pa made me as well.

Tribute to the past and the future.

Make sure that shadow box has easy access. This is too cool of a gun, especially concerning the family heritage is has, to leave as a wall hanger.
Pump rifles aren't my cup of tea, but it's very easy to understand why they have a following. I have my Grandpa's 30-30. While no one has shot it or hunted with it for a few years, one thing on my bucket list is to take a deer or elk with it. I'll be passing that rifle down, just you will do with yours. And we always like to have stories to go with them.:s0155:

Make sure that shadow box has easy access. This is too cool of a gun, especially concerning the family heritage is has, to leave as a wall hanger.
Pump rifles aren't my cup of tea, but it's very easy to understand why they have a following. I have my Grandpa's 30-30. While no one has shot it or hunted with it for a few years, one thing on my bucket list is to take a deer...

Aye, it will be accessible as a decorative functionable piece of family history. There is a reason I have hundreds of pieces of brass.

I'm going to do some good photos when it's done. Box is being laid out as I type this and be started today I believe.

I get sentimental...

Here it is. I'll have a photo when ts mounted on the wall and below our family photos.

Thanks Gpa

image.jpg

Thanks @orygun, the glass will be glued inside the top piece to make everything seamless, literally pull top front rail and glass slides up and out for access. Though I don't see needing access many times once it's mounted.

:s0133::s0133::s0133::s0133::s0134:

Probably the last bump I'll do to this thread until the rifle has satisfied a kill for me.

Mounted in the box on the wall. Dvd of photos, one of his mind teasers and mounted inside with a knife he made for me when I was 9-10.

image.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads