JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just for grins I picked up an airsoft MP40 (electric), full & semi, 350 fps, will knock down beer cans in the back yard, abuse starlings, and give me an excuse to wear a German helmet around the yard. All for under a $100 used.
image.jpg

image.jpg

I sorta like the whole electric idea (vs. CO2 or compressed air). Any such thing as a full auto that shoots .177 steel BB's?

Did a lot of research as you can see above, and I'm considering a BB machine gun if Joe Bidet wrecks my plans to get a real one before ATF can stamp a piece of paper and mail it back to me. I think I'm close to halfway there.

So I might end up settling for BB's vs. 45ACP. But the whole compressed air thing seems a bit of hassle. An electric BB machine gun (if there is such a thing) would surely have far less muzzle velocity, but maybe there's something out there I'd like. Any ideas that might steer me in that direction?

I saw a "FA" BB gun (six round burst) for $99 at the Washington county Fair grounds gun show a week ago. When you walked in the main entrance, he was in the far left corner of the main hall.

I also just got an airsoft AR style electric. That thing is so much fun to shoot. It is 400 fps stock but you can change out the spring for more power. The electric is nice the batterys last longer than a co2 can. It will destroy beer cans and they arer actually really accurate. In FA mode it puts out about 13 per second. mine will hold I think 400 airsoft pellets in the mag. Alot of the parts are innerchanceable with a real AR. Gonna be some fun campout family target contests.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top