JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is nothing 'out of context' about his comments debating whether the 'negros would be better off as a slaves' cut the crap, it's embarassing.

Jesus Christ. HE STOLE FOR YEARS. Why don't you get that? He is not the victim. He is a THIEF.
Why, because he refused to pay surcharge fees imposed without representation? He offered to pay the basic grazing fees, just like he always did.
What he refused to pay was the environmental degradation surcharges for the desert tortoise habitat "damage" that the BLM dreamed up to appease environmentalists during the Clinton admin.

You don't really know very much about the actual details of this case do you Suge?
It reads like you are taking your info straight off the media matters/OFA website.

You are out of you mind. They didn't show up out of the blue. He lost multiple injunctions. Time and Time again. Jfc.... He forced their hand because he stole, he is a thief. And your not 'in today's sense' arguement is beyond stupid. Keep trying to save face. He's an avowed (you guys love that word) racist by anyone's standards. This is why you lose.
To paraphrase suge206…"are you serious?"
Comments like,'this is why you lose' and 'you guys love that word' and 'you are out of your mind, indicate that you may have lost yours.

There is nothing 'out of context' about his comments debating whether the 'negros would be better off as a slaves' cut the crap, it's embarassing.
Cut the crap? Embarrassing?
The only person here that is embarrassing themself is you Suge. Somebody painted a convenient little picture for you, so you think you have all the facts.

Grow up and try to understand that political agendas are in play here. And the most common one used in the last 6 years has come to the fore.
That of the "race card."
It has been played from the halls of congress to Hollywood Blvd every time this admin loses in the court of public opinion. This instance is no different than the voter suppression case(s), Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Keystone, and/or the DOJ's influence in the Zimmerman-Martin case.
Wake TFU for chrissakes, this tactic is getting old and tiresome.

The 'race card' was played alright. You at least got that right. Lol he said he wonders if other humans would be better off as slaves. After not paying his damb debts. For Christmas sakes people. HE ASKED IF OTHER HUMANS WOULD BE BETTER OFF AS SLAVES!?!

Back away, admit you made a mistake.

You need to read the writings of Margaret Sanger and the Southern Democrats of her time to appreciate what Bundy said Suge.
Of course, it might help if you read EVERYTHING he said, and not just the part the New York Times wanted you to read.

Being a slave to a government that encourages you to abandon family, kill your children and never develop any kind of work ethic is still slavery. No matter what label you hang on it.

You need to read the writings of Margaret Sanger and the Southern Democrats of her time to appreciate what Bundy said Suge.
Of course, it might help if you read EVERYTHING he said, and not just the part the New York Times wanted you to read.

Being a slave to a government that encourages you to abandon family, kill your children and never develop any kind of work ethic is still slavery. No matter what label you hang on it.

No. Sorry. You are wrong. 100%

Bundy is no more "Racist" than Democrat Senator Robert Byrd was , and so what if he is a Gray Hair Throwback George Wallace voter , the Government could have pursued other legal avenues in the "Grazing" matter...

He lost his cause with those racist comments.

A lot of people, myself included, simply no longer care about him, seeing how he values his cattle above other people's freedom.

I have learned that regardless of wether I am in the right or not, if I can make it appear that my rights are being infringed on I can get supporters with guns to come fight my battle especially if it is against the federal government. It is not important to prove my point only that I cry loud enough to attract attention. I also learned that if you dont want to listen to the federal government just state that they have no legal authority that I recognize or have to follow.

You really missed the point of why your able to make this statement.

You only want to focus on one small part of the equation.

In these United States of America. There is no where you shouldn't be able to exercise your first amendment rights.

Without the excessive use of force to stop an American citizen from using this right none of this would have happened.

If you JRuby had tried to make that statement on the Bundy ranch, In a "restricted 1st AMENDMENT ZONE" from your multi media device, you would have been treated the same as Bundy's son.

There are things you shouldn't say but nothing you can't say in the USA.

I have mixed feelings on the whole deal there in Nevada, and have been following the news with mild interest. I would have a hard time fully supporting either side, but I do think there are some interesting issues involved that need to be addressed.

I get frustrated by the spin. Politicians and reporters mischaracterize and take things out of context. The race thing is an example. I looked up everything that the Bundy guy actually said, and to be honest it sounded like something my grandfather would have said.

My grandfather was not racist, and he was certainly not hateful. He had a '50s perspective on the issue and truly did not understand the other side of it. His perspective was that if only "negros" (his word, not mine) would live like him, they would be happy and everything would be great. Offensive? Absolutely. Ignorant? Yes. Hateful? No.

Everyone is reporting Bundy's statements as "hateful". I saw them as offensive and ignorant, but can't say that they were hateful. I was glad to see that someone is trying to educate him with some perspective:
http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/b...al-candidate-talks-bundy-about-racial-remarks

The left loves to throw around the word "hate", as if the right had a monopoly on that particular destructive human emotion. Yes, there are hateful people of every shape, size, color, religion, political persuasion and sexual orientation; but I have seen enough vile, spiteful hate from the left to know that they're no better than anyone else in that regard, and some are worse.

BTW, the guy's views on race are not really relevant to the underlying issue otherwise. I'm not even the most interested in his grazing troubles, though it certainly appears that there is a whole lot more to it than just some cheapskate not wanting to pay what he owes.

What concerns me is the heavy-handedness of the BLM, and the militarization of law enforcement. And especially roped-off "First-Amendment Areas"; I kind of think that idea should offend everyone no matter what side you are on.

My grandfather was not racist, and he was certainly not hateful. He had a '50s perspective on the issue and truly did not understand the other side of it. His perspective was that if only "negros" (his word, not mine) would live like him, they would be happy and everything would be great. Offensive? Absolutely. Ignorant? Yes. Hateful? No.

Talking bubblegum about people of other ethnicities and/or skin color is not racist as long as you're not hateful ? :D
Kind of like "it's normal for blacks to live on food stamps, we shouldn't hate them for that".

But I agree, one being a racist POS is the least of the issues in this case.

P.S. I am a moderate racist. Non-hateful one.

Fine, ride the ship down. It's laughable.
The funny part is Bundy may be a racist... but his "taxation without representation" isn't effected by his racism. Like I said earlier, Militia didn't show up in flocks to help "Bundy's cause" they showed up because excessive force was used when people refused to adhere to unconstitutional "1st amendment zone" where "you will be ALLOWED(!?!?!?!) to practice your right."

PS: oh if I was to show the comic my grandfather had framed in his house. Oh, my, oh, my.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top