JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did you see the idiot in California with his second generation prius over accelerating? Let me say this, HE IS FULL OF BULLSHRIMP!!!! Mark my words, the computer in the car will show he was using both feet on the pedals.

His car is not even part of the recall, not to mention he miraculously slowed down to 55 when the trooper got there?:huh:

His stupid azz is trying to get out of his payments, or wants Toyota to buy him a new car. He was probably driving with both feet, thus the brakes burning. And you can turn the car off, with a push button starter. All you have to do is hold it for 3 seconds, not to mention to put it in neutral only takes 1 second if you hold the shifter in the "N" spot.

Toyota needs to stop making million dollar commercials about the problem, and show the retards that own their vehicles what to do if it does happen.

Good God, give me a brake, it is not the cars with the major issues, it is the operators.:nuts:

Did you see the idiot in California with his second generation prius over accelerating? Let me say this, HE IS FULL OF BULLSHRIMP!!!! Mark my words, the computer in the car will show he was using both feet on the pedals.

His car is not even part of the recall, not to mention he miraculously slowed down to 55 when the trooper got there?:huh:

His stupid azz is trying to get out of his payments, or wants Toyota to buy him a new car. He was probably driving with both feet, thus the brakes burning. And you can turn the car off, with a push button starter. All you have to do is hold it for 3 seconds, not to mention to put it in neutral only takes 1 second if you hold the shifter in the "N" spot.

Toyota needs to stop making million dollar commercials about the problem, and show the retards that own their vehicles what to do if it does happen.

Good God, give me a brake, it is not the cars with the major issues, it is the operators.:nuts:

You are wise beyond your years and 100% correct! In my opinion, of course.:s0155:

Some of you guys are in denial if you think Toyota is not in big trouble. They've been sweeping this stuff under the rug for years, and now it's comming out from all sides. Way to many incidents for it to be BS IMO. A car salesman had a runaway with one of the models yesterday..they can't all be idiots. :rolleyes:

Swoop, first off, if you do not own a Toyota, you really have no claims. Second, cars have recalls every year, remember the Ford Explorer, there were over 100 people that died. The American media is going overboard with this, to help the American car companies, but unfortunately they cannot help themselves.

I am pro union, but I am also anti-dumbass, and the UAW has killed the American car companies. Ford, Dodge, and GM all produce the majority of their cars in Canada and Mexico, my 2002 Dodge ram diesel final assembly is Mexico, that hardly qualifies as keeping Americans employed. That being said, the Toyota Tundra is 95% made in America that employees Americans in their plant in the south.

Just because the company may be owned my an Asain manufacture, more money is spent in America, think of it this way, maybe Toyota makes $2000 in profit on the truck, but it cost $35,000 in parts and labor to produce. I sure would rather have that $35,000 here in the US than the $2000. Dodge employees Mexican labor to assemble their cars and trucks, hardly keeping Americans employed.

anyone who thinks toyota is in trouble is obviously not a toyota fan.
All the companies are making junk.
Toyota's junk is still better than most everyone else's junk, that's all.
Toyota is still standing up and taking care of this stuff, but the media and the idiots are trying to make it look like something it's not.

I am well past the days of Yoshimura Suzukis, or

For that matter Triumph Tridents, or my all time

Favorite, the Norton Combat Commando with the interstate tank.

Without a doubt, the best rain/road bike ever made.

That being said, have fun, drive safe.

If you see a 2005 Pri going past you in an 80 something blur

That would be my wife..............

isher

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class