JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just call 'em as I see 'em.

Back in those days, we all did our

Own wrench work, and when there was

A real problem with somebody's rig,

It was a group communist effort to

Get the damn thing running again.

Of course, we were young and broke.

isher

Just call 'em as I see 'em.

Back in those days, we all did our

Own wrench work, and when there was

A real problem with somebody's rig,

It was a group communist effort to

Get the damn thing running again.

Of course, we were young and broke.

isher

Me too...plus I am no fan of people who interject phrases steeped in racial bigotry.

Wheeler -

That is cool.

And now I have the question of interest for the evening:

What, actually, is the difference between a hippie and a redneck?

Needless to say, this is a loaded question.

isher

Hey I dont care what you drive just dont go slow in front of me:D I actually drive a big diesel and love to blow black smoke on the slower people.

What, actually, is the difference between a hippie and a redneck?
Comin' from you I'd say loaded with one in the chamber and jinglin' a handful more.......I say that with respect....

In Wheelers world...

A redneck is a coal miner wantin' more than Mr. Peabody is willin' to pay...you know, a UNIONIST..almost like a communist (some folks say)... A hippy is one of the cool kids that spent the summer of '69 hangin' out in SF with the other hippies...makin' love not war and wearin' flowers in their hair.............Now correct me please....

Last Edited:
:s0112: I have a prius, and I also have a dodge diesel I drive the crap out of that car, in-fact, got 2 speeding tickets in it in the last 6 months. What they do is watch the dam meter so they get more than 50 mpg, I drive it like a normal car and still get 45. I have a Harley sticker and a S&W sticker on the back end. I am not the typical tree hugging crackhead prius owner.:s0112:

If you really want to have fun, go here, www.priuschat.com I have been banned 9 times off there, bunch of left wing nut jobs. They finally banned my IP address. :D

My dad's 2010 TDI jetta gets 54+ MPG highway!!! I cant understand why somone would want to drive that UGLY prius!!!

Plus this is what you get to look forward to if you get in a wreck with any truck!!!

ht_psycho_prius_091102_ssh.jpg

Im guessing the drivers did NOT make it;)

Sorry -

A coupe to me is anything I can't fit myself into the back seat of..........

There have been a number of four doors over the years

Which fit that definition.

Cheers

isher

Sorry for coming over too brash, not the way I wanted it to sound, but this is a prius bash thread, I got to protect my little car. :s0112:

I had a Pre-wuss pass me once while I was in the left lane and then it proceeded to change lanes in front of me and slow down. I went from (about) 62 mph down to about 54.... WTF Charlie brown?? I went to pass the Pre-wuss and I glanced at the driver who was about 2 M&M's shy of 375 lbs, and she had this "oh no you don't!!" look on her face. I dropped my Hayabusa into 4th gear and proceeded to pass her and about 11 other cars in the left lane. No more Pre-wuss problem.

My Busa will get 50 miles to the gallon if I ride her right, so far I have been lucky with an average of 35 miles to the gallon... oooops sorry officer, I thought you wanted to race. :D

SF-

I have gotten mid-50's with my Honda Superhawk and it will blow the doors off 99.5% of the vehicles I meet on the road...without even shifting out of OD. However, I seem to have the same problem as Silver Fox...:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top