JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1. Shelves full of ugly crap nobody wants meanwhile the products everyone actually wants are *always* sold out

2. Shipments stuck in "Hodgkins, Illinois" for days.

The saying "Move to a free state" The disease is spreading.
Yeah, this one gets old, fast. Not all of us have jobs (especially if we desire to retire from a career), families, medical car, property, etc., that allow the possibility of simply packing up and relocating to a so-called "free state."

It gets epecially stupid when you can tell that someone saying this is oblivious to what's happening in his own state. Lotta red states out there bleeding purple and quickly turning blue. The worst states, NY, NJ, IL, MD, CA continue to get worse, yes, but AZ, TX, ID, TN, GA have significant gun-control lobbies active. 15 years ago we didn't think it could happen here when WA was in the top 5 states for good gun laws (and lack of restrictive laws).

but AZ, TX, ID, TN, GA have significant gun-control lobbies active. 15 years ago we didn't think it could happen here when WA was in the top 5 states for good gun laws (and lack of restrictive laws).
^^^True.

The foot soldiers of the gun-control lobby are overwhelmingly the same demographic everywhere.

As someone who literally has tiger stripe and Woodland fabrics. The whole "meme camo" trend.

Desert Night Camo
Multicam black
Rhodesian Brushstrokes
Any foreign military camo for "drip"
I don't like the fact that so much gun or outdoor gear is camo or black only instead of bright blue or other innocent looking civilian colors that don't scream "Gun present!" Day packs, fanny packs, belts, pouches. I'm not into the military or macho look. I'd prefer to look like a sweet, gentle, polite old lady, which I am unless attacked. And if attacked, it never hurts to be totally underestimated.

I don't like the fact that so much gun or outdoor gear is camo or black only instead of bright blue or other innocent looking civilian colors that don't scream "Gun present!" Day packs, fanny packs, belts, pouches. I'm not into the military or macho look. I'd prefer to look like a sweet, gentle, polite old lady, which I am unless attacked. And if attacked, it never hurts to be totally underestimated.
My wife has one of those kind of gaudy, SW styled leather purses that's designed for concealed pistols we got it from one of the ARPC gun show dealers? There's also this company..

But honestly, what'd be awesome... actually I myself might go and design something and maybe sew up.. is basically a Jansport book bag but it has the ability to carry holster, ammo, maybe takedown rifle parts if tall enough.... without advertising its got a gun.

My wife has one of those kind of gaudy, SW styled leather purses that's designed for concealed pistols we got it from one of the ARPC gun show dealers? There's also this company..

But honestly, what'd be awesome... actually I myself might go and design something and maybe sew up.. is basically a Jansport book bag but it has the ability to carry holster, ammo, maybe takedown rifle parts if tall enough.... without advertising its got a gun.
CD, if I can get you measurements think a 12.5" takedown AR pistol might be viable? If so what all numbers do you need? My gal has this really bad idea about a GAU-5 ASDW as a "purse gun"...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top